Lost Mafia - Mafia Win! Player Reviews up!

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Vig is a way better role than SK, so many team mates
But seriously, Townies played so bad this game
It was so clear that User and guddu weren't Mafia and kept going random lynches without reason lol

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah you did MaD...remember now. Can't believe people just believed that without concrete proof. In all honesty, you should've been lynched Day 1! That was horrid, horrid play. blake and matt suspected you, if I'm right. But, oh well. :p

Disappointed at User giving up though, he was on the right track...if he survived that day, he would've taken out MaD at night most probably and pulled the game in the town's favour.

Edit: blake, you could've and should've claimed when you came back into the game.

blake

School Cricketer
Indeed LL, and that was a stupid mistake on my behalf. However, I completely forgot about Zorax's early claims of him being a bus driver and only remembered again after I was dead...

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Dharma Initiative Discussion

For those interested, that's where the Mafia discussed everything. You can read what they planned, thought etc.

treva improved greatly from last game. Posted more, and the way he went about hMarka's lynch was great. The commuter claim was fabulous too.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Don't hate yourself. I fooled a lot of people. And those that I didn't fool ended up dying quickly anyways :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Blake, I don't think I targetted you 3 times at night. Just the two times we killed you, other time must have been User.

P

pcfan123

My role was a bit frustrating, honestly I thought I was part of the mafia for a bit :facepalm

My mistake for not actually reading the roles, I just have some sort of personal vendetta against the show Lost.

Anyways a huge Thank You to LL again for running yet another mafia game. Now sit back, relax and play Football mafia buddy, you deserve a break :)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
So considering we are now allowed to role post, in my first role when I was Lezlie Art, I was the Bomb, the same role I put in, on the SuperHero Mafia. If I was to be day lynched, the person who put the hammer vote on, would also die as well. But as It was, no one managed to save me after my 'injury' and I just died in the night. Then in my second role, I was just the simple Vanilla Townie, but I wasn't allowed to do to much or I would get mod killed. Didn't get much chance to be active really, but when I was reading the game, it wasn't half confusing.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Well thanks LL, for a fantastic game :clap

Really enjoyed it. The mafia were so damn good. I am surprised really at the way the townies played :facepalm. We wanted to get Abhas out early and thankfully he turned out to be a cop. After that it was mostly random ████ by the townies. You guys got Zorax trapped at one stage and I think when we decided to silence Zorax, it worked superbly for us, no one ever suspected him again. MaD's name kept coming up and down again and again, but the townies really lacked focus at their lynches, but I guess the townies big asset is the cop, and we got him on Day1.

Treva was the MVP for me, I am SOO surprised no one, even one person, lynched him throughout the game! Oh gosh! A bit disappointed that I was the only mafia that died, but I guess it seemed a random death, so It wasnt a big deal.

The best point in the game was us lynching hMarka. We tried to kill him the night before, it failed and it was obvious he must have been the cult leader. And to lynch him of the next day, was great for the mafia

Once again great work with the game LL!

Users who are viewing this thread