Football Mafia - Mafia Win! (Hmarka and Guddu)

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
But how the fearsome tweak will we know we are an insane cop?? How will we know we got a wrong info huh fearsome tweak?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Look, Blake/mattfb has done nothing wrong in telling WC he is a normal cop when actually he is insane. He is too much of a tool to realise. When he received that Abhas was mafia when really he was a townie, he should have then realised, 'maybe I am insane'. But being WC of course he didnt.

A good cop will not reveal himself early into the game, but will get the results of a few people and then he can deduce whether he or not he is actually normal or insane. It happened in LL's first mafia, when mattfb was a cop but the 'insane' bit was hidden.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Look, Blake/mattfb has done nothing wrong in telling WC he is a normal cop when actually he is insane. He is too much of a tool to realise. When he received that Abhas was mafia when really he was a townie, he should have then realised, 'maybe I am insane'. But being WC of course he didnt.

But how we do we know whether iwe got the right info or not??

A good cop will not reveal himself early into the game, but will get the results of a few people and then he can deduce whether he or not he is actually normal or insane. It happened in LL's first mafia, when mattfb was a cop but the 'insane' bit was hidden.

This is true..WC should have investigated some others also.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
But how we do we know whether iwe got the right info or not??

By Investigating people, like WC did, he obviously claimed Abhas was mafia and then found out he was townie. Then you would realise you are insane of some sort.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
You don't know if you've got the right info. You never do with your first 1 or 2 investigations. It's part of the game.

P

pcfan123

I understand that you arent supposed to tell him , im just saying he kept saying he was not the insane cop as if he knew that for a fact

Users who are viewing this thread