"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I actually wasn't too suspicious until you lost your mind a bit when not being confirmed town :p Your very first post I thought "he's town this time".. then as the roles started to come out, for some reason I thought you were attempting some kind of early mafia gambit, then decided on 3rd party :p

People weren't even that sold on me, Varun and Zhuorb at that point, so I thought it was strange that you thought you should also be confirmed.

I definitely wasn't ignoring you though, but I did try to nudge you a bit when you mentioned Executioner (which I thought was possible too :p).

6ry/User being the Traitor and you killing him last night came to mind too, but it's a fairly risky play for no real reason.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Well I had Themer telling me I was scummy for not discussing the possibility of a Cult despite having been ignored when trying to suggest we had a cult :p (I wasn't very close there). People failing to understand that a bus driver is essentially a town doctor if you haven't got one. By then I had just had enough, if lynching me had meant proving I was town and allowing people to move on from the BD role and whether it was in the writeups then for the sake of town making progress I thought sod it.

----------

Godamn wood is driving me mad haha.

----------

Oh and here comes the GF. Results await us :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Well played BKB dude. How people didn't grasp that either Themer or you were the final mafia is slightly beyond me, but I'm glad you won, as with how bad town were they didn't deserve to win :)

----------

Why not? Surely if I'd picked me and you, you'd be dead?

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Well I figured PD was going to swap PD or Sedition with me, so I just chose to kill myself. That way the person you swapped with me gets knocked of.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Seriously User???

Can the title of this mafia be changed to "Reading Comprehension Failure Mafia?" :p Since the first page people apparently can't read :lol

----------

Surely I've won then?

----------

Surely I can still swap us tomorrow ;)

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Lol I was going to say just switch the two town and guarantee mafia win.. didn't realise that mafia could actually target themselves.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Heh, still 50-50 now dude as you have to decide whether to target me tomorrow in case I don't use my powers :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Thanks for the game too Colin. Seemed well balanced and had a few momentum shifts, difficult to decipher, but the town had their chances and blew it.

Only complaint is making the cop naive :p

----------

or everyone a Godfather..

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Well it's not technically over. Colin's mistake in saying so unfortunately :p

The reason he said no comment when I asked if I could swap myself with BKB and win, is that I couldn't then do it again the next night. However I swapped Sedition and BKB, and as such am free to swap me and BKB during the next night action. As far as I am aware, it's still 50-50 :p

Users who are viewing this thread