PlanetCricket Mafia | Endgame!

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
missed my lynching, was away all night. although i dont know what i could've done from here to win it for the mafia although if i'd managed to stay alive for another day might have been in a better position.

I was thinking that if you got Highlander killed with BKB it would be interesting. People would think that BKB could be the godfather and would block him, and you could kill someone at night since everyone would be going for BKB. The next day they would either go for you or BKB, and if you could force BKB to be killed then it would be very interesting.

After that first night it would be 6-1 against you. The next night would be 4-1.

It could be even worse if instead BKB's kill was diverted by p# cos that would be another death.

Chewie

BCCI President
There was quite a bit of poor play in this game I have to say. Abhas at the end was awesome though.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Abhas was brilliant. I didnt expect my move to last that long though, it was just a shitty story which didnt even make much sense to me. Could have done more about it if there wasnt an exam today.

Could have used the night kill the night PSquared died to dispose Tom, but he was investigating someone, and I thought it was better for the towns chances, and mine to find who he was investigating as he could have found another innocent townie. didnt expect to Varun to roleblock the killer.

Chewie

BCCI President
lol we didn't really have a story line planned, after we had sent out all the roles we were like hmmm what should the storyline be

With regards to your storyline? We thought that just being masons was kinda boring.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Well I was expecting one of us to have some sort of power role, but was quite surprised to find none :p

Chewie

BCCI President
Normally mason don't have power roles I believe. I think the main benefit of masons is that you know someone else out there who is also town aligned and can protect each other, and try and infer stuff from the writeups together, with both of your knowledge.

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Yayy the town wins! My first mafia game win, but I'm disappointed with the way I played. I didn't participate much is discussions, and my role-claim was pretty much useless to the town as everyone I tracked either died that night, or turned out to be town.

I was genuinely confused with some of the bus driver stuff that was happening in the first couple of days, so I decided not to post much.

Hats off to Abhas, he was brilliant. :thumbs

----------

Chewie and User well done, all the roles handed out were awesome, and the detailed "storyline" made it even better.

----------

Varun
simsanta123
AfridiRulez
p23456789
Highlander999
Abhas
Ollie_H

7 people won this game, what's the record?

Chewie

BCCI President
tbh I still don't understand his silenced move

Varun

ICC Board Member
That was an excellent move, wasn't it? It ultimately culminated in the downfall of the mafia godfather, and was an out-of-the-box idea.

----------

But obviously, it all can be said only with hindsight.

Chewie

BCCI President
I'm not totally sure it was really a 'fair' move though. Pretending to be silenced is kinda wrong and I'd say contrary to the spirit of the game. Just like deliberately getting yourself mod-killed.

Users who are viewing this thread