Conspiracy 365 Mafia - End Game - Town Win

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I'm pretty sure hedger knew I was going to get done in eventually cos he was trying to get me to kill Abhas and Colin a few nights ago.

----------

And I think I gave the vigilante role to the wrong person. He selected right last night and this night. It's actually making things worse for him once he converts to the mafia side :p Although, he could miss tonight due to his 50% success ratio.

From the quicktopic, guess I was always destined to join the mafia. ;)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Coming to the mafias:

Themer - incredibly unlucky.
Dr.Pepper - clever play following his hammer, but wayy too aggressive at the beginning.
treva - quiet and safe as usual. Weak role-claim though...
Chewie - biggest let down among all. Really should have stayed a little more active.
Spoobir - Did really well until the inevitable struck him.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Themer wasn't unlucky, he played the old: Exclaim"oh I don't really want to bandwagon" but then jump on as soon as a couple more people lynch play. That was why I picked him, was between him and Dr. Pepper on night 1 and they were both mafia. :p

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's good to finally get over the line. I don't think this was one of my best games, but hopefully I was some help along the way. :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well thanks Abhas and Haari. I was saved from death twice in this game. I was half expecting to be lynched off because a) I hadn't been killed by the mafia b) JOAT is often a mafia role c) I've been inactive the last few days.

I was getting pretty frustrated with this game so well done for finishing it.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Spoobir was always going to convert. I tried putting in a fair few protective roles to combat the 3 killers (vig, godfather + poisoner) but it didn't work out too well. I found it pretty hard to find the right balance.

Not really interested in posting reviews on all players but I'll have to give the MVP award to Spoobir. Picked out the mafia early on and did a good job to survive a few nights as mafia. The town played very well although I couldn't really find a huge standout.

Treva

You are:

Vulkan Sligo, Mafia Aligned

You are the big criminal, Vulkan Sligo, the king of the underworld. Therefore you are the mafia godfather. Every night, you can send in the name of the person you want to kill. You can also choose to let one of your mafia underlings to make the kill but they will have to sacrifice their role for the night. Should you be investigated while carrying out the kill yourself, you will come up as mafia aligned. You want to create a better image for yourself so when you are not carrying out the kill yourself, you will come up as town aligned upon investigation. You may safely claim as Melba Snipe, Town Aligned. Your mafia underlings are Sheldrake Rathbone (Chewie), Bruno a.k.a. Red Singlet (Themer) and Zombrovski (Dr Pepper ).

You win when the mafia win, provided you stay alive until the end.

You may discuss here: Conspiracy 365 Mafia Discussion - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Chewie

You are:

Sheldrake Rathbone, Mafia Aligned

You are the Ormond family solicitor but you have contacts everywhere. You are allied with Vulkan Sligo, the king of the underworld. You are the poisoner, and each night, you can choose one player who you wish to ?poison?. That person will die the following night if not treated. You can safely claim as Dr. Brinsley, Town Aligned. Your mafia partners are Vulkan Sligo (Treva), Bruno a.k.a. Red Singlet (Themer) and Zombrovski (Dr Pepper).

You may discuss here: Conspiracy 365 Mafia Discussion - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Themer

You are:

Bruno a.k.a. Red Singlet, Mafia Aligned

You are Bruno or better known as Red Singlet as you always wear the same red singlet. You are allied with Vulkan Sligo and will help him achieve his goals. Due to your strength, you have the ability to stop anyone in their tracks and they won?t be able to carry out their role for that night. You are better known as the roleblocker. You can safely claim as Mrs O?Leary, Town Aligned. Your mafia partners are Vulkan Sligo (Treva), Sheldrake Rathbone (Chewie) and Zombrovski (Dr Pepper).

You win when the mafia win, provided you stay alive until the end

Dr. Pepper

You are:

Zombrovski, Mafia Aligned

You are Zombrovski, allied with Vulkan Sligo. You are the silencer and each night, you can silence someone of your own choosing. That person will not be able to post at all during the next day. You may safely claim as Ashling, Town Aligned. Your mafia partners are Vulkan Sligo (Treva), Sheldrake Rathbone (Chewie) and Bruno a.k.a. Red Singlet (Themer).

MaD

You are:

Oriana de la Force, Individual Aligned

You are the criminal lawyer, Oriana de la Force. Nothing will stop you from uncovering the mystery of the Ormond Singularity. Every night, you have the ability to capture one person and stop that player from using their role for the night. They also will be untargetable by any role as they are trapped in your care. You are better known as the Jailkeeper. You may safely claim as Griff Kirby, Town Aligned, although you still come up as anti-town upon investigation.

You win along with any other winning faction, should you survive until the end.

Haarithan

You are:

Callum Ormond, Town Aligned

You are a fugitive on the run from the law as well as criminal groups. This won?t stop you from uncovering the dangerous mystery of the Ormond Singularity which killed your dad. You are influential to say the least though and are therefore the double voter. Due to your abilities to escape tricky situations, you are immune to one night kill. You also have a one-shot kill which can be used at any time. Pick your time and target wisely though.

You win when the town win, provided you stay alive until the end.

Hidden: Should Callum be targeted, he will be saved by Winter and they will be able to talk between them. Winter will also lose her immunity. Does not include poisoning.

barmyarmy

You are:

Boges, Town Aligned

You are very smart, too smart for your own good in fact. Because of this, you are the Jack of All Trades. Within your abilities is a one shot protect, one shot investigate and one shot roleblock. You can use them on whatever night you wish although you can only use one ability on the same night.

Abhas

You are:

Winter Frey, Town Aligned

You are the charming girl, Winter Frey. Despite being adopted by the evil Vulkan Sligo, you wish nothing to do with his evil ?schemes?. You also have a tendency to get in the way of people and stop them from fulfilling their jobs. Therefore, you are the roleblocker and each night, you can send in the name of one person whose actions will be negated during the night. You cannot roleblock the same person two nights in a row. You also are immune to one night kill.

Hidden: Should Winter be targeted, she will be saved by Callum and they will be able to talk between them. Callum will also lose his immunity. Does not include poisoning.

Papa Smurf

You are:

Gabbi Ormond, Town Aligned

You are the little fighter, Gabbi Ormond. You possess a Celtic ring which will protect the holder. You are the doctor and each night, you can choose one person to give the ring to and they will be protected for that night from any night kill. On one occasion, you may keep the ring for yourself and you will be protected from night kills. You cannot protect the same person two nights in a row.

Spoobir

You are:

Rafe Ormond, Town Aligned

You are Rafe, brother of the deceased Tom Ormond. You will do anything within your power to hold your family together though. You even have a gun for protection. You are the vigilante and can choose one person who you wish to kill each night. However, there is only a 50% chance that the kill will be a success.

You win when the town win, provided you stay alive until the end

Hidden: Should Rathbone and Sligo both die, Rafe will become mafia aligned and become the mafia godfather.

After converting to mafia:

You are:

Rafe Ormond, Mafia Aligned

Following the deaths of Vulkan Sligo and Sheldrake Rathbone, you feel it is essential to convert to get all the prizes of solving the Ormond Singularity rather than share it with your fellow townies. Therefore, you are now the mafia godfather. Each night, you make kill one person. In addition, you also have a one shot roleblock, poisoning and silencing. You may use only one role on any specific night but you may use both a kill and one of your one shot abilities on the same night.

BKB1991

You are:

Jennifer Smith, Town Aligned

You are Jennifer Smith, Tom Ormond?s nurse before he died. You also work with venomous creatures, snakes in particular and are able to make antidotes for certain poisons. In other words, you are the Healer and every night, you may choose one player to ?heal? from their poison. You can do nothing to prevent direct kills though.

You win when the town win, provided you stay alive until the end

RPHKR

You are:

Eric Blair, Town Aligned

You accompanied Tom Ormond on his trip to Ireland on a business trip while he was uncovering the mystery of the Ormond Singularity. Unfortunately, you also fell ill and forgot everything that happened. Because of this, you have no ability but things have started to come back to you. You don?t have any special role but should focus on winning the game.

Hidden: Blair is a universal backup. He will inherit the first power role that dies. Can inherit Gabbi, Rafe, Jennifer, Lachlan, Repro, Barthomolew or Sharkey?s role.

Mark

You are:

Lachlan Drysdale, Town Aligned

You are Lachlan Drysdale, a truck driver and a deliveryman. You are the bus driver and every night, you have the ability to swap two people and everything about them will be swapped. They will target each other?s target and any role used on them will be directed to the other player. Use your role wisely though.

P Squared

You are:

Winifred Ormond, Town Aligned

You are Winifred Ormond. You are a strong women but everything has happened to you in recent times. Your husband died to a mysterious illness, your son and husband?s brother nearly died at sea, your son is a killer and your daughter had been attacked and the stress is too much. Therefore, you have no special ability and are therefore a vanilla townie. You do have the power of the vote though.

CG123

You are:

Repro, Town Aligned

You are Albert, although better known as Repro, short for reprobate. You were forced to go underground but you have built up a collection of things that have been left on trains. Therefore, you are the fisherman. Every night, you have the ability to ?fish? for one item although there is no guarantee that item will be there. The items you can search for are syringes (15% chance of finding - doctor), magnifying glasses (15% - cop), explosives (15% - vigilante), bulletproof vest (20% - one night kill immunity), tracking device (25% - Tracker) and binoculars (25% - watcher). Each night, you can give me the name of the item you want to look for. You can only collect one of each item during the game. The items can be used at any time, day or night (explosives and magnifying glass can be used during daytime) and are only good for one use.

Hidden: The chance of picking up an item is doubled on an unsuccessful attempt.

Aditya

You are:

Ryan Spencer, Town Aligned

You are Ryan Spencer, and look exactly the same as Callum Ormond. Therefore, you are the miller when you are investigated; you will come up as mafia aligned, due to the fact that they believe you are Callum who is on the run from the cops. You have no special role other than that though.

Highlander999

You are:

Millicent Ormond, Town Aligned

You are Millicent Ormond, brother of Bartholomew. You have cut yourself off from the real world living in a convent. You also have stopped speaking and therefore during each day, you are only allowed to make two posts. Failure to follow this is a mod-killable offence.

Hidden: She will regain the ability to speak freely after the death of her brother, Bartholomew.

Varun

You are:

Nelson Sharkey, Town Aligned

You are Nelson Sharkey, an ex-detective. Your boss was corrupt but you were the one to lose your job. You miss your job sorely though and what better than helping uncover the Ormond Singularity. You are the cop, and each night, you can investigate the alignment of one person and determine whether they are town or anti-town.

Near/AngryPixel

You are:

Mrs Fitzgerald, Town Aligned

You were the owner of the place where Tom Ormond stayed while on his business trip in Ireland. You have some idea of what goes on but you do not have any special role, effectively a vanilla townie. You do have the power of the vote though so use it wisely.

Manly

You are:

Bartholomew, Town Aligned

You are the father of Tom Ormond and was also involved in the uncovering of the Ormond Singularity. You are a wise old man and you have the abilities of a tracker. Each night, you may choose one player to ?track?. You will learn where they?ve been that night. Use your role wisely.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Hidden: The chance of picking up an item is doubled on an unsuccessful attempt.

Oh, that makes more sense considering the lowish base percentages.

Users who are viewing this thread