NFL Mafia - End Game - Town and Manly win

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great win. :D

I don't think I deserve the MVP more than Themer TBH.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Feel like a bit of a fool falling for Barmy's actor ploy there. Still don't think Ricky Williams is town material though. :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
And that's why I'm the one with the NFL knowledge and you're not :p

He fits the role perfectly. He left the NFL in his prime, which fits disappearing as a commuter. Plus, he is no way an ???????. In fact he is actually one of the nicest guys in the game. Nothing wrong with him loving weed ;)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah, that's why I thought it fit the role of commuter perfectly. I just wish Mark was alive at that time :p

----------

MaD for MVP as well :D

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
User had to be brought up, it was too obvious.

Barmy really didn't do that much, he wasn't playing his usual game and hedger seemed to be trying so hard, effort which only a town player would put in...

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
hedger seemed to be trying so hard, effort which only a town player would put in...

haha, if I'm mafia, normally I would have given up after Themer and Varun thought I was mafia. tbh, I wouldn't have put this much effort in as town but I wanted to keep my 100% lynch-free record as town :p

I was actually very happy that Mad couldn't be killed :p

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
haha, if I'm mafia, normally I would have given up after Themer and Varun thought I was mafia.

I was starting to waver when you didn't just give up after I bluffed town had already won. Still wanted you gone though. :p

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not sure why Themer believed barmy easily over hedger, although I guess it was because of the role/charclaims and I was rather oblivious the character claims

----------

And yeah my role was pretty mad, I'm pretty sure the mafia woulda killed me, had I not claimed it, luckily I wasn't targeted by town till I did too.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Although it was your character which saved you from the lynch in the end. :p And you should be thankful to Treva for mistaking on that 'former team mate' thing.

Users who are viewing this thread