Lord of the Rings Mafia - Town wins

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It was a very good game, especially for town. User, Barmy and Spoobir played very very well. CG played the best from the mafia. MaD was unlucky, Chewie and Culli were inactive much, I fell because of under-research role-claim (and was cut off from all others due to fried chickened up quicktopic so was on my own except for a two or so PMs exchanged here and there.) CG was allright.\

Great job P Squared and treva as well.

Last edited:

6ry4nj

International Coach
In case any mystery remains around Frodo, this is who I/Bevab was. I couldn't open the docx and the xlsx, so I guess some others maybe can't either.

You are Frodo Baggins, Ring-bearer, Town-aligned. You are the Ring-bearer. Having lived a quiet life in the Shire as a hobbit you are left with the task of destroying ?the One Ring?. You are a brave hobbit who has to battle the force of evil in order to keep your sanity and avoid the wrath of Sauron. The power of the ring allows you to leave the town at night, making you immune to night kills on any night you have commuted. You are not allowed to leave town on consecutive nights. More commonly known as the Commuter. You must PM treva and P Squared confirming whether or not you will be using your role.

You win when Town win, if you are still alive at the end of the game.

Yes and well done to PSquared and treva! :cheers

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Lol kinda sucks for Hedger. I thought I had it bad dying right before the end. :lol

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So, you used left the town that day when I healed Colin. Overall, nice game as I said earlier. Probably on par with Pokemon mafia and as close to HP mafia as possible. The best 3 games for me personally.

----------

That was for JB.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Callum12345
08-24-2011
01:56 AM ET (US)
Off the top of my head I don't know anything about Eomer. Just find a source that's not on the first page of google, and use that.

Oh Varun... :rolleyes

6ry4nj

International Coach
I don't have excel but I opened it fine with google docs.

Thanks. I don't have Google Docs but you inspired me to find docs.com

So, you used left the town that day when I healed Colin.

----------

That was for JB.

Bevab left the town on Night 2 when Culli was gunning for him. I left the town on Night 4, and avoided being poisoned. On Night 6 I used it again, but was not targeted.

Can someone please explain the poison-healer role, that was a one-off PM to a couple of people was it? Or did I miss something in the docx?

6ry4nj

International Coach
Still pissed about my death & kill. So angry.

Come now. The Third Age is over and has been replaced by a time of peace and tranquility that has no end in sight. Roam Middle Earth no longer as a restless spirit, I pray you. Be at peace with your fate, and walk towards the light... :)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks. I don't have Google Docs but you inspired me to find docs.com

Bevab left the town on Night 2 when Culli was gunning for him. I left the town on Night 4, and avoided being poisoned. On Night 6 I used it again, but was not targeted.

Can someone please explain the poison-healer role, that was a one-off PM to a couple of people was it? Or did I miss something in the docx?

Google Docs is free to use online btw, no download needed.

Manly

Thor
Come now. The Third Age is over and has been replaced by a time of peace and tranquility that has no end in sight. Roam Middle Earth no longer as a restless spirit, I pray you. Be at peace with your fate, and walk towards the light... :)

It's the way my kill was selected. Urgh so bad. Ruined for me what was a really enjoyable game.

Users who are viewing this thread