Conspiracy 365 Mafia - End Game - Town Win

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
You should have Roleblocked Abhas...
Wouldn't have mattered one bit, though seeing Colin winding up dead the following morning would have been a pleasant sight for anyone. :D

Last edited:

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I only had a one-time roleblock. Which I used to block Papa last night when I tried to kill Abhas. Obviously I wasn't expecting there to be ANOTHER town protection role...

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Obviously I wasn't expecting there to be ANOTHER town protection role...

It wasn't exactly a 'protection role'. Was just a one time immunity to a night's kill shared between me and Abhas. Whoever got attacked first resulted in the other to lose his immunity as well, and eventually become masons.

Spoobir

Yeah, with a jailkeeper, bus-driver, doc, BACKUP doc, roleblocker, Jack of all Trades and Fisherman. You really needed that night kill immunity... :rolleyes

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
He he fair enough, the game was pretty much imbalanced and was completely in favor of the town.
But I being Cal Ormond deserve some sort of protection, don't I? Especially when my primary role's only that of a DV? :rolleyes

Spoobir

Anyway, in case it doesn't say anywhere I only switched to mafia when Chewie died.

----------

Omg there were TWO people with a one-shot night kill immunity!?!? :facepalm

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Nah, your role Pm clearly states that you were indeed converted.

Rafe Ormond, Mafia Aligned

Following the deaths of Vulkan Sligo and Sheldrake Rathbone, you feel it is essential to convert to get all the prizes of solving the Ormond Singularity rather than share it with your fellow townies.

Spoobir

I figured he only did it to stop me winning and make the game go on longer... :(

Spoobir

I was hoping I could get it down to a day where I could silence Harri so he couldn't use his doublevote so even if you all knew I was mafia you wouldn't be able to lynch me.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of the longest games ever finally comes to an end.:D

Users who are viewing this thread