Conspiracy 365 Mafia - End Game - Town Win

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Day 9

Mark is hammered.

Mark - 4 - Haari, Abhas, Spoobir, Aditya

They decided to lynch the guy who forgot about the game, confusion it was really. Confusion.... Who shall we go for? They all wondered... In the end it was Mark, he was:

Lachlan Drysdale, Town Aligned

You are Lachlan Drysdale, a truck driver and a deliveryman. You are the bus driver and every night, you have the ability to swap two people and everything about them will be swapped. They will target each other?s target and any role used on them will be directed to the other player. Use your role wisely though.

You win when the town win, provided you stay alive until the end.

It is now Night 9. Send MAD your roles within 24 hours.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Night 8

Confusion was everywhere, it seemed as though nobody was evil, maybe they were just paranoid.

--------------------

Buddies they were, together, fighting for the town. They both knew their target tonight, one crept up behind him and held his hands.
He screamed.
But nobody was there, they were all asleep.
The other came and stabbed him.
Again and again.
They walked away, hoping for success.
High five! :cheers

--------------------

They all woke up, some happier than others. Abhas walked over to where the body of Spoobir was, he knew it would be there, Haarithan followed. The rest of the town came over. They turned over the dead man, he was:

Rafe Ormond, Mafia Aligned

Following the deaths of Vulkan Sligo and Sheldrake Rathbone, you feel it is essential to convert to get all the prizes of solving the Ormond Singularity rather than share it with your fellow townies. Therefore, you are now the mafia godfather. Each night, you make kill one person. In addition, you also have a one shot roleblock, poisoning and silencing. You may use only one role on any specific night but you may use both a kill and one of your one shot abilities on the same night.

You win when the mafia win, provided you stay alive until the end.

Everyone jumped for joy! They had done it! It was all over!

Abhas, Haarithan, CG123, Aditya, barmyarmy and Smurf WIN!!

And that's game!

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
yayyy! :cheers

----------

onfusion was everywhere, it seemed as though nobody was evil, maybe they were just paranoid.

This should be naive. :p

----------

Each night, you make kill one person. In addition, you also have a one shot roleblock, poisoning and silencing. You may use only one role on any specific night but you may use both a kill and one of your one shot abilities on the same night.

Thee most powerful role ever! :eek:

----------

you feel it is essential to convert to get all the prizes of solving the Ormond Singularity rather than share it with your fellow townies.

lol so he was a townie after all at the beginning... :p

----------

Buddies they were, together, fighting for the town. They both knew their target tonight, one crept up behind him and held his hands.
He screamed.
But nobody was there, they were all asleep.
The other came and stabbed him.

Abhas + me ftw! :D

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seriously what's up with Hedger's games? I've played in all of his games, I've won all of them, say it luck but it does count. :p I never thought I'd win this game considering how inactive I was but whatever, I'm not complaining, not at all. ;)

Congrats townies! :D

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Yep, and for those who were wondering what this para meant in the previous night's write-up:

He had a weird feeling about this place. He walked around and heard a noise coming from one of the rooms. He rushed there where he saw an oil tank with the tap on. He used all his strength to turn the flow of oil off and found a girl in there. He helped her out. ?We?ve got to get out of here,? she said and they ran off before they would be found.

This's Abhas being attacked and me saving him. Not Papa Smurf as you lot thought. ;)

Conspiracy365 Mafia Mason Discussion - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Varun

ICC Board Member
Ah, well done Haari and Abhas. You both shared a common immunity, right?

Damnnn I got killed so earlier in the game.

Varun

ICC Board Member
As far as I remember, Hedger did away with that backup role to keep the game in balance. And yeah, that QT was something I did for a little fun. :D

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
"Firstly, Going to get rid of the hidden role that Papa Smurf gets healing ability if BKB dies."

Aye. Missed that. My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread