Online Cricket Games Owned
Manly, what's your win condition btw?

----------

I wonder who'll get MVP as well :p

----------

treva's viewing the thread..........

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
If he is indeed Hedger's character, and the writeup's confirmed it, then Hedger isn't mafia. Remember the Night 1 writeup when I was blocked? I was blocked by a 'former team mate'.

Since Shawne Merriman has only played with San Diego Chargers and Buffalo Bills (2010 onwards), the mafia RB has to be either a former member of San Diego or of Buffalo Bills at least in 2010. Thus, if it is confirmed that Ricky Williams is Hedger's character. He cannot be mafia. It also means that the mafia hasn't claimed his real character.

----------

*remaining mafia

I knew I should have killed you last night. :mad

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Day 5

Going into a crucial day the confirmed town members had three options. Some wanted to lynch off one player, others wanted to lynch off someone else. In the end, strong evidence against one man meant he stood no chance. Themer was the final man to change his mind and turned to barmyarmy to land the fatal blow.

barmyarmy was:

image.jpg

You are Santonio Holmes, Godfather, Mafia-aligned. Having been a confessed drug dealer as a teen, you have been arrested for assault as well as marijuana possession. Being the last mafia standing makes you the Godfather. You can now kill one person per night. You also inherit the ability to switch two players during one night phase from now until the end of the game, as well as keeping your roleblocking ability for one night also. This makes you a one off Roleblocker and Bus Driver. You may not use all three roles on the same night.

You win when mafia win, if you survive to the very end.

It was the final mafia member. The town had won, with 4 members left standing.

Themer was:

2890769999_c12d767d66.jpeg

You are Ray Lewis, Faith Healer, Town-aligned. One of, if not the hardest hitter in the NFL. You are a tank, a machine, and you can stop anything in it's tracks. This makes you the Faith Healer. Each night you can protect one player, with a 75% chance of success. You cannot protect yourself or the same player on consecutive nights.

You win when town win, if you survive to the very end.

Hedger was:

ricky%2Bwilliams.jpg

You are Ricky Williams, Commuter, Town-aligned. Now a veteran in the NFL, you are a running back heading towards the end of your career. Once the golden boy straight out of college, you then decided to take a break away from the NFL, to the annoyance of many Miami Dolphin fans. This makes you the Commuter. You are able to leave the town at night, making you immune to night action. You may not leave town on consecutive nights.

Varun was:

shawne_merriman.jpg

You are Shawne Merriman, Cheater, Town-aligned. Known around the NFL as 'Lights Out', you are a strong but injury prone linebacker. In 2006 you were suspended for four games after violating the NFL's steroid policy. Because of this you are the Cheater. Each night you will learn a role that is in the game, but not who has it.

MaD was:

plaxico.jpg

You are Plaxico Burress, Paranoid Gun Owner, Town-aligned. Currently playing for the New York Jets, you have had success at Pittsburgh and the Giants as a wide receiver. However, you are an idiot. You managed to shoot yourself in the leg whilst in a nightclub after your pistol, that was tucked into your wasitband, slipped down your thigh before you managed to pull the trigger. Therefore you are the Paranoid Gun Owner. You will shoot anyone that targets you during the night phase, no matter what role is being used on you.

However, there was still another man in the room. He had told everyone exactly who he was but had been given the chance to live. Not that he was too bothered, there was no money involved...

Manly was:

Albert-Haynesworth.jpg

You are Albert Haynesworth, Lone Wolf, Self-aligned. Despite being one of the highest paid defensive players in the NFL, you don't care for the sport. You're not fussed about playing, as long as you get paid, and have had numerous confrontations with players and staff. This makes you the Lone Wolf. You are hated by everyone, and therefore take one less vote to be lynched off. You are, however, immune to night kills.

You win if you survive until either no town or mafia are left.

TOWN AND MANLY WIN NFL MAFIA

--------------

I will just say, before I do analysis and what not in due time, that I made one mistake in the entire game. It just so happened to be one that kept being brought up. It was the 'former team mate' comment on Night 1. Barmy's character wasn't an old team mate of Varun's. I think I got confused between him and RPHKR's character, who he was a former team mate of. Anyway, good play by the town in the end. They got a few lucky breaks, otherwise this could've been a comprehensive mafia win, but in the end it was probably a deserved win.

Those of you who think MaD's role may have been too strong, think how badly it could have effected the town had he been targeted by town members on the first few nights. Just one example of a good bit of luck. Also, Varun's role worked by him sending my either a 1 or a 2 each night. I would then use the random number generator to go through the remaining roles. If he picked 1 it would be the first role it gave me, if he picked 2 the second.

I hope you all enjoyed it. I enjoyed watching/running it from the sidelines.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
good game guys. My defending was enough to keep me alive in the end :p

But how is paranoid gun owner supposed to lose though? Unless there is 2 mafia at the end with him, he would win or it would be a tie.

----------

and QuickTopic?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
haha, yeah. He made it blatantly obvious that he was the Usurper :p

----------

And told you guys. He planned to play that role from the start :p

And haha, you couldn't pick off the town power roles because I wasn't on the mafia side this time :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
He would lose his ability once it got down to a 1-on-1 situation. Colin, your mistake as the mafia was to not get rid of Varun early. Once he confirmed some important roles it made your job to win very very difficult. Plus User and Abhas didn't help your cause whatsoever. Can't fault you at all, it was just too much to do once those two were gone.

NFL Mafia Discussion - QuickTopic free message board hosting

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Also I probably made a mistake in killing Dr Pepper. I was hoping for a second night phase but he might have got lynched anyway.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
And btw, I love how User tried to pick Dr. Pepper out as cop on N1.

Only I can do that successfully :p

Although Abhas guessed my role correctly, however that was from the roleblocking unsuccessful result :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
C'mon man! I didn't stand a chance once Mark got a guilty result on me. Who would have believed me when I guessed Mark could be the insane cop? :(

Nevertheless well played town, Varun for MVP.

Users who are viewing this thread