NFL Mafia - End Game - Town and Manly win

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hedger is the only one who RPKHR could have been potentially fatal to.

No, because I would have been clear if he found he couldn't target me and it would have been fatal for the mafia.

And ffs Themer, you can lynch me and I'll laugh so much at how you tweaked this up.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay, I didn't read that.

I feel we can have a fair bit of discussion before lynching someone.

----------

Hedger, did you commute last night?

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Okay, I didn't read that.

With that in mind I'm pretty sure town have won. Say we lynch Hedger and he isn't town.

Varun - Cheater - confirmed
Manly - Lone Wolf
barmyarmy - Actor
MaD - Paranoid Gun Owner - confirmed
Themer - Bodyguard - Confirmed

As tonight they'll go after you, I'll protect and die.

Varun - Cheater - confirmed
Manly - Lone Wolf
barmyarmy - Actor
MaD - Paranoid Gun Owner - confirmed

Tonight you can look at either Manly or Barmy to see which role is in the game. If Barmy's telling the truth Manly's lying and vice versa. Lynch them off the following day and viola.

----------

and he is town*

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Obviously, I did so RPHKR could get a result although he died :/

And wtf still, why are we still not lynching a confirmed anti-town who could well be mafia!!!

I'm going to laugh so hard if barmy is town and Manly is actually the final mafia.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Not really, I might also get there's a bodyguard in the game, which will be useless if it happens. But of course, we don't have many choices to make.

----------

So far he had learnt nothing. He had been unlucky with his targets but was hoping for a change in luck tonight. His target was a quiet guy. He didn't even know whether he'd be there but had a hunch someone would be after him. Unfortunately, nothing happened and he went back to his room disappointed. Things were to only get worse...

Does that mean RPHKR targeted Manly, and not Hedger? Quiet guy....

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Quiet guy....

No. It refers to Hedger's character as he has big issues with anxiety and hence takes shitloads of drugs.

----------

Going by the write up and the "nothing happened". Doesn't that suggest to you that no one visited? Not that RPHKR wasn't able to fulfil his role.

Varun

ICC Board Member
That was exactly why I was asking that. We need to be sure on every bit of info available before we make our move.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Or it could mean that I just leave the town at night. tbh, I think he's left a hint that I am the commuter. Of course it could also refer to my character although it works either way, and also is a reason why my character is a perfect choice for commuter.

----------

He didn't even know whether he'd be there

Also, does it have to be any more obvious. I actually didn't read that first bit of the writeup at first :/

Varun

ICC Board Member
If he is indeed Hedger's character, and the writeup's confirmed it, then Hedger isn't mafia. Remember the Night 1 writeup when I was blocked? I was blocked by a 'former team mate'.

Having gathered information the previous night he wanted more and knew where to find it. The only thing he didn't count on was being hounded by a former team mate, wanting to go grab a drink and catch up. Reluctantly he agreed. The information would have to wait.

Since Shawne Merriman has only played with San Diego Chargers and Buffalo Bills (2010 onwards), the mafia RB has to be either a former member of San Diego or of Buffalo Bills at least in 2010. Thus, if it is confirmed that Ricky Williams is Hedger's character. He cannot be mafia. It also means that the mafia hasn't claimed his real character.

----------

*remaining mafia

Manly

Thor
You guys will just have to trust me on the basis that there is no way I will win, so me lying will achieve nothing

I AM the lone wolf, no night role so I can't effect any kills or anything or get any information, so I'm just basically waiting to be lynched now, but I think barmy is the last mafia.

Lynch: Barmy

Users who are viewing this thread