"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well as Manly said in the mafia chat some of the early analysis focused a bit too much on the write-ups and a bit too little on the gameplay.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah because it had clearly ended up distracting you all from the rather simple logic game that mafia is. I tried to get a mass claim because in user created games, more often than not a mass claim actually benefits town massively. Which it did... if we look back, we're left with only 4/5 people that didn't claim either early or well. 3 of them turned out to be mafia, the other two Sim and Themer (substitutes to the game).

Well, the mafia role cop must have been Manly, because the italics disappear when he dies :p The extra letters that I picked out had gone -

H . E. R. T. O. E. N. I.

There on... must have missed some, and got bored looking :p

----------

Can't work out why WOOD referred to me though?

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah but that's the beauty of write-ups, it encourages people to post and start thinking about the game. Manly and Yudi specifically could've avoided too much attention without write-ups. BKB was on my radar on the second day too for much the same, but no one else really saw anything, maybe Varun I think.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Obviously I was totally wrong about Themer too, but I did find that softclaim and supposed fullclaim very vague and scummy.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I know! It's really annoying me haha

----------

As per usual Sedition dude, you were excellent in the early game, but somewhat counter productive in the end game :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
As per usual Sedition dude, you were excellent in the early game, but somewhat counter productive in the end game
You will see how much frustrated I was due to Sedition when Colin posts the QT link. Played excellent early on.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I know! It's really annoying me haha

----------

As per usual Sedition dude, you were excellent in the early game, but somewhat counter productive in the end game :p

Haha, thanks :p If only Themer had turned up mafia, I might've looked a genius. But yeah, I totally cocked up the endgame for the second time in a row now, don't know why I from thinking rationally to completely losing the plot sometimes :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Haha, thanks :p If only Themer had turned up mafia, I might've looked a genius. But yeah, I totally cocked up the endgame for the second time in a row now, don't know why I from thinking rationally to completely losing the plot sometimes :p

Haha, maybe this time you were a little reluctant to fully trust me after the last game I was mafia :p

But yeah, you always seem to make some excellent early game analysis, and then get a bit confused when you need to follow through with it at the end :p

Users who are viewing this thread