"See how many we get" mafia - Endgame. BKB1991, mafia, wins

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are you high? I'll join you in a moment. Mafia win when they're equal in numbers with town.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I'm technically right Sedition, as mafia win when there is no way to stop them winning, but yeah, just give BKB the win :p ... even though targetting yourself for a kill is also not technically allowed :rolleyes

----------

And unfortunately not... Too poor to afford anything at the moment ;)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I fully agree :)

GG some of you and big thanks to Colin for running it. I will set up one in a few days and anyone who has been consistently inactive will not be allowed to play ;)

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I apologise for my awful play but my boss has gone on holiday and our key holder has been taken ill so I'm working every day for 10 days all day.

I just got home, crashed and then half asleep tried to work out what the fudge was happening. Im on holiday week after next for two weeks so would be up for another if anyone feels like hosting.

Still see no mention of BD in the write up though?

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I enjoyed it, however shitty my gameplay (and town's in general) might have been. Congrats for the win BKB, that self-kill was a great idea, and although Colin did help your cause by his bastard modding, you didn't make a mistake once he did it. Sedition played an excellent game, but got confused in the latter half of the game. PD played a great game too; he and Zhuorb were the only town players who were able to utilize their night roles very well (the naive cop thing with Sedition and no results for me as a watcher), but PD of course stood out with his day gameplay - Zhuorb's was pathetic in comparison.

But yeah, finally had a rather active game which was enjoyable. Great job Colin.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And yeah, I'm outraged.....

I'd be pretty outraged if it turns out that BKB and User are mafia indeed and we have simply been wasting our time....

But seriously, trying to kill me three nights in a row? I was probably the most useless out of the four night roles (Sedition was not actually naive, right Colin?). It was pointless. And Sedition, the no kill on second night had nothing to do with Sim being jailkept. Mafia targeted me and you took the hit (as we were switched by PD) and survived thanks to your bulletproof vest. :p

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Well frankly as godfather on the last two attempts, I targetted you because you were the only one that could convict me. Zhuorb could and would had PD not swapped him, but he wasnt exactly the person with a solid roleclaim that checked out. After avoiding the kill two nights in a row, it simply became a matter of my ego to get you bumped on the third. :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I thought it was bad play not to kill Zhuorb and PD. They had by far the most dangerous power roles.
Here's the game track:

And the role cop clues:

Night 0 - "watcher" scrambled in italics. Role cop got "pair of binoculars"
Night 1 - "pulsante" scrambled in italics. Role cop got "you found a button"
Night 2 - "wood" scrambled in italics. Role cop got "peaked cap and copy of highway code"
Night 3 - "cop" hidden between two bold letters. Role cop got "a shiny badge; doors unlocked and money lying around"
Night 4 - role not used

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 6

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Endgame

The game was up. The cop knew it was him and so did the trickster. He had one final trick of his own though. He turned the gun on himself and lo and behold; it was the cop who took the bullet.

Sedition is dead. He was town aligned.

He had prevented deaths and he had caused deaths. With no-one left to swap but himself he was powerless to prevent what happened next.

Puddleduck is dead. He was town aligned.

3 had been there at the start. Just 1 had survived. It's a pity there was no-one left left to gloat with.

BKB wins. He was mafia aligned.

Mafia QT
Spectator QT

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I apologise for my awful play but my boss has gone on holiday and our key holder has been taken ill so I'm working every day for 10 days all day.

I just got home, crashed and then half asleep tried to work out what the fudge was happening. Im on holiday week after next for two weeks so would be up for another if anyone feels like hosting.

Still see no mention of BD in the write up though?

No worries dude, of course you can be in the next one (will try and get it setup over the next few days). You had a near impossible task trying to figure out 25 pages of game without the time to really do so...

Also. :lol

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I laid off mentioning BD in the write-up after the first few mostly because you were suspicious of PD.
Like I said before the write-up is an aid but it shouldn't clear players or condemn them.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I was the prankster, my full role message was -

Bus Driver - Town Aligned

You like to shake things up. As an illusionist and trickster you have the ability to swap two targets each night. All actions aimed at those people will be swapped round. For example if A targets B and C targets D, A's action will instead be performed on D and C's on B. As a town aligned player you should use your power carefully.

You win if you survive to the end and all threats from the mafia are extinguished

----------

So as you can see, by my very role definition, there was still technically a coin flip to come but BKB can have this one :)

Users who are viewing this thread