PlanetCricket Mafia | Endgame!

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The darling princess being killed the first night was rather annoying for the town as well

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Arhhh Sim. :p First time I got killed in night phase. Now, I know how Hedger feels. :p

Good work Chewie and User in running this game. :cheers

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
Wow, Lovely play from Abhas. I could make no sense of the arguments between him and Spoobir, but Abhas's confidence (asking to be mod-killed if he was wrong), tilted me towards lynching Spoobir. Abhas seems like a pro at this game.

Aditya, sorry for killing you mate. I just got pretty excited at getting an anti-town result and combined with my initial suspicions of you, I killed you off. :p

Pleased at the win though my personal contribution wasn't much.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
No worries mate, I would've done the same if I was at your place.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Urgh, kinda pissed I lost, but hey it was a tall order to get everyone somehow convinced to lynch Tom.

If I came out with the truth, you would obviously go for a Riz lynch anyways, why would you want to waste a day and risk someones death. Although If I had succeeded in getting Tom out, I was gonna use my one night kill on Riz, though there was a possibility Varun would roleblock me after it was clear I was lieing.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Yeah, I would have definitely role-blocked you then. I had actually thought about that.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
That wasnt a problem though, I could come out with the truth and start a lynch on Riz. But getting Tom wasnt easy. You guys should have waited to lynch PSquared :noway

Chewie

BCCI President
I actually thought that what you were doing was pretty good BKB. User got a bit confused I think :p

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Well done to the town. After the first 2 days, they needed a miracle to get back into the game. The turning point was definitley when the mafia and SK took each other out.

Not too sure what to make of my perfomance. My plan was to be one of the leading townies against mafia lynches (like I did with MaD) during the day, and kill the townies during the night. But, I had to get rid of Zorax first :p I think that fixation kind of screwed things up.

Chewie

BCCI President
Yes you screwed it all up by going for Zorax :mad :p

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
128815121552223132.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread