A Closed Setup Mafia - 7 Players | Endgame| Mafia - puddleduck Wins!|

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah it's possible that I'm mafia and constructed that elaborate plan.. but it would have been way easier to just let Day 1 end due to inactivity with 2 mafia still intact and virtually no suspicion on either of us. I also wouldn't have been using the janitor role on a random first night kill, preferring to use it after a claim or clues had been dropped on Day 1, so sacrificing Yudi, although funny, wouldn't have been optimal from my point of view.

Swirler? Claim? :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Indeed it would have been... doesn't mean I'm ruling it out though :)

Though maybe you knew Yudi would be inactive and both came up with a plan that could see you win. Same thing that always happens has happened haha... we're the only two people online and posting, and invariably end up getting suspicious of each other :p

I still think you're the cop because, as you say, there was no real need for you to out Yudi so early, unless you were playing a real long game.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Hmm, this isn't adding up for me I'm afraid.

If you expect me to believe there is a bulletproof townie, a bomb, a detective and a tracker and the mafia get a janitor and what I assume has to be a GF. This is one hell of powerful town! Someone is lying out of Manly, Sedition and Swirler for sure.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
You seem to be the most worried about what Sedition discovered last night. Manly made a bomb joke which could just be him trying to pretend he's not, and you seem to be over-analysing everything. I guess you have had to wait ages to hear what Sedition has to say. :)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Well I wouldn't say worried but that's because I believe he is the cop, so if he got a result, he should let us know as it will either mean to me that Sedition is playing an awesome mafia game, or he's the cop and his result is who we lynch. If it's me, then I suspect Zhu has put a miller in the game without revealing the full role to the player, but at that point I won't really be able to convince anyone, so I'll get lynched regardless which is fair enough. Also means Zhu will have balanced this game better than everyone's claims currently imply as if the mafia then night kill whichever of the 2 is left they win.

I just don't see how there can be a bomb, a bulletproof town, a tracker and a cop. Especially when the only mafia we know of is a janitor. Hardly a big mafia power role. Essentially, if the mafia played an awesome game and killed all PR's, they'd get to 3 left and be unable to win basically. So I guess I'm thinking one of you or Manly are lying, and that potentially your roles are maybe survivor or something similar, and that one of you is mafia.

If not, then Sedition has played an awesome game, and fair play to him :p

----------

I'd also suggest Swirler that you're worried Sedition investigated Manly and realised he is in fact the bomb/town and that you've spotted a chance to try and put the pressure onto me. I think maybe you've realised that me suggesting Sedition investigated Manly last night is true, so you've decided getting me lynched is your only hope.

I'm gonna go Lynch: Swirler If Sedition got a result on Manly then fair enough, but if not I think you've just revealed yourself.

----------

My doubts about Sedition have built, because he's played very strangely since pointing the finger at Yudi. I am not ruling out that with a tracker in the game, there is actually no detective and he's the GF or something similar and the tracker was there to catch him. Just a bit weird, that perhaps now he can't fake his role so he's made everyone claim first and will pretend he investigated whichever role he thinks he can convince.

Yeah, I was sure, but the delays and weird play from Sedition has been confusing me more!

----------

Unlynch: Swirler

Because the more I think it through, the less sure I get about Sedition! :p

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Yeah your right, I'm glad you mentioned it, Zhuorb putting both tracker and detective in the same game doesn't make sense. I expected to just go along with what Sedition discovered today, which now doesn't make sense. :p

Lynch: Sedition

Maybe he just got sick of his mafia team-mate not being active and decided to get rid of him so he could try and control the game from then-on. I'm incredibly confused. I now don't understand what a town bomb is doing in the game, as well as a bulletproof townie, makes things way too one-sided. :/

----------

Thanks for unlynching me. :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I need some sleep ha be nice to hear from manly tomorrow, but the longer sedition has left it the weirder it has seemed. Almost like he's set up everyone claiming so he can then say he investigated whoever he wants. Need to sleep on this, reluctant to put the lynch on in case Manly hammers and turns out to have lied about his role. Even you could be lying from where I am though... Too paranoid now it's at this stage :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Haha, man some major paranoia going on and finger pointing at me :p

I investigated Manly and he's town. I wanted to see how PD and Swirler would react if they thought I had a result on them, and if one would claim a PR. I was kinda hoping for one or both of you to claim doc, but oh well, at least there weren't two vanilla claims.

It's probably best to no-lynch today and let me die overnight, so it's a bit simpler when deciding between PD and Swirler and not having to worry about what I'm doing.

But no reason to rush into things yet, here's some thoughts on both:

Puddleduck - Soft-claiming doc on Day 1, stuck to his story this time unlike User's game :p Makes sense that he could be vanilla and trying to take the bullet for me. Letting me survive after claiming a strong power role isn't a mistake I think he'd make a second time, unless he convinced himself that there's a doc protecting me, or he just wanted a battle of wits with me after I lynched him out when he was mafia before. Since my suspicions were on BKB and Manly, I figure Swirler would have been his target if not me.
What I do find suspicious though is that he was hesitant to claim at the start of today when I requested, rather choosing to make excuses as to why my result on him could be false with this post:

Does this mean you've got a mafia result again? May as well get it over with :p Could potentially be a red herring out there with an unknown miller or something and a GF who might turn up town, but I think we can afford a mislynch even if there is.

"May as well get it over with" kinda looked like a white flag. Since my role is Detective and not just Cop, I would know if someone is Miller or Godfather so it wouldn't be a tainted result. Also, we can't afford to mislynch, as that would leave 3 of us, mafia kills tonight and it's game over. So that post I found incredibly suspicious.

Swirler - Coming in for Bevab, he's at a little bit of a disadvantage. As I stated yesterday, I felt that it was either BKB or Bevab that was holding the Lethal Night 0 up from not submitting their role, so they're either a town PR or the mafia killer. I stated this directly to Swirler basically, so that is perhaps why he went for BKB. And as I said, I think PD would have targeted Swirler if not me, since BKB and Manly were my main suspects. Swirler also seemed the most vocal about waiting to let Yudi be replaced. He also just put a lynch on me when it's like 90% that I'm Detective and potentially have the result that could end the game.

There's probably more that I've forgotten, but that'll do for now :p

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
It just doesn't make sense, how could a detective, tracker, town bomb & bulletproof townie all be in a 7 player game. simsanta123 could of had a power role as well that we don't know about. Either you or Manly have to be lying, and since your so called detective work discovered that he is town, I think your the one that's not telling the truth.

The only thing I can think of in your defence is why so much effort. But you did have 60 odd hours when you were the only one active maybe you were thinking up crazy schemes, and getting Yudi lynched was apart of that.

Maybe I am Paranoid, but can you tell me what I'm missing? :/

Manly

Thor
Any suspicion I had on Sedition has now fallen away, he's right I'm town. For me it's between swirler and swirler really, why would there be a bulletproof town as well as a bomb?

Post #130: "Either you or Manly have to be lying" - Surely if he's lied about my alignment that means I'm lying too? Can't be just one of us...............

lynch: swirler - I don't buy his claim

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I've re-read the whole thread again and I just can't see Sedition as anything but town. He has to be a detective and fortunately for us I guess Zhuorb has unbalanced this towards town. Even more so if there was a bulletproof townie and a bomb. I've found Seditions play a bit weird over today, but I do believe him that he was just seeing what information he could gather first. Also, you posted earlier about how you even "guessed Yudi's" role, so I didn't realise you actually got their role as well and figured your results could still be misled by a GF.

Fair play to Sedition if he's pulled the wool over my eyes, but I'm gonna have to go for Swirler.

Lynch: Swirler

Sedition can decide whether he wants to hammer or not :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Manly or I could be lying about something, but that doesn't mean we're not both town. Either way, Manly should be clear now.. I can't find any mafia role that could taint my result, and even if there was one, being able to kill simultaneously is a bit of a stretch.

So, with that said, you're only suspicious of me then Swirler? And not PD who I've just handed to you as the last mafia if you're town..

----------

Lol didn't see Manly and PD's posts.. that ---- was fast. Didn't expect us to rush into things that fast.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Ha I didn't see Manly's post either. Went to the loo while writing mine and then came back to see his when I posted mine :p

We're all online at the moment, so I guess I'll find out soon who was lying!

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Well I really didn't want to hammer the lynch 'cos I was like 60% it's Swirler and 40% it's PD.. After Swirler's last post and you guys insta-lynching, I'm more like 80% Swirler.. If I'm wrong though, I die tonight anyway and mafia wins..

Users who are viewing this thread