Mini Mafia - Town wins!

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well you said mafia roles take priority, so had a doc picked someone, and the role blocker also that person. The doc would not have saved them rather than them targetting the Doc. Had the mafia roleblocker overrode the town jailkeeper and the kill went through, would have been helpful :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
How do you decide whose role takes priority first?
For that case, there wasn't any priority. If you targeted Sedition and he targeted you then, it is the mafia RB which would go through. Sedition's JK won't.

----------

That's why I'm a bit surprised that barmy wasn't getting MVP. No offence
Yeah but, Sedition saved you night 1 (random) but, alright. He was good. So, he gets the MVP.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
For that case, there wasn't any priority. If you targeted Sedition and he targeted you then, it is the mafia RB which would go through. Sedition's JK won't.
----------

Err, and the point of that is?!? Haha

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Sedition saved you night 1

I thought his intentions were to roleblock me :spy

And I'm fine with it, he still played well, and realised he could have well been wrong about me and got the game back on track rather than keep fighting it out with me.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well you said mafia roles take priority, so had a doc picked someone, and the role blocker also that person. The doc would not have saved them rather than them targetting the Doc. Had the mafia roleblocker overrode the town jailkeeper and the kill went through, would have been helpful
I don't think you're getting it. Sim blocked Hedger who didn't have any role and not Sedition who had a role. So, how would the kill go through? Hedger was Jailkept by Sedition.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
That's why I'm a bit surprised that barmy wasn't getting MVP. No offence :p

But thanks for not lynching me :p

Yeah, he played well and a mislynch on Manly yesterday would've left us in pretty bad shape. I guess by not claiming + experience + fear factor, that's why he was targeted over me. I didn't think the mafia could possibly let me live given my powers though, since I don't even really need to think/scumhunt to verify people whereas barmy would have needed to.

Hard to trust PD again after he kinda convinced me that he might be survivor and made me feel bad that I said I thought he was lying :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah Sedition tried to jailkeep someone, I would think the mafia roleblocker picking someone blocks the roles that can occur on that person allowing a kill to go through. Fair enough you didn't have it that way, but Sedition and Sim targetting each other would have had no effect regardless of who trumped who :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I would think the mafia roleblocker picking someone blocks the roles that can occur on that person allowing a kill to go through.
Role blocker means the role(s) of the person who is targeted are blocked not the roles that occur on him.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Now you know why I like to appear a bit scummy. I should have encouraged sedition to jailkeep me last night rather than warn him off.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I thought his intentions were to roleblock me :spy

And I'm fine with it, he still played well, and realised he could have well been wrong about me and got the game back on track rather than keep fighting it out with me.

Haha :p I was so freaking sure out of everyone that you were the least likely to be targeted. It wasn't just your reaction that told me you were town in the end, it just made me read your posts more closely and I could see that you were indeed soft-claiming cop on D1 and trying to get targeted by spamming at night.

No hard feelings, always thought you were a good guy and can understand the frustration when I came after you.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
trying to get targeted by spamming at night.

haha, well not really my intentions, more just to annoy User ;)

No hard feelings, always thought you were a good guy and can understand the frustration when I came after you.

Yeah, no hard feelings. And what is done in the game stays in the game. But yeah, a bit frustrated when I was supposed to be clear by that but you were putting it back on me as I was being mafia for it, especially as it says one person was popular. Why would the mafia be targeting me as well? :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think anything like that happened, Manly. The town was in an advantageous position already, and you were almost a confirmed townie by the end of the game. :p

Users who are viewing this thread