Anonymous Wild West Mafia 2 - Endgame (town win)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I find it quite amusing that Abhas managed to kill User first night even when he had no idea it was User :p

----------

Everyone be honest, Clark was the player we all guessed first :spy

:mad

The reason he gave was he didn't like the name. Lame! And yeah, we all guessed Clark first.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I thought the following people could be PD:

Hyram, if not, then thedon
Caesar
Shirley
Garret, or Manly

Aditya was fairly obvious. Didn't really pay much attention throughout the game though, on account of being on holidays, acting like a noob and being silenced.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was planning to play this differently, either completely like a n00b or like the way I used to play when I started playing mafia games i.e. being over aggressive. Instead played my normal game and therefore, always knew that I'd be very easy to guess.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I really did assume you had to be Hyram Sedition :)
Annoyed with myself though that the use of Latin early on didn't alert me to confirming Caesar as both tavern keeper and 100% town.

... Or that once I had Atticus as jailkeeper I didn't suggest we lynch off Florine and block Clark for the 4 way win!

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Not sure if that's an insult to Swirler or not :lol

I guess I should've claimed, but I figured I was just making myself the easiest target in the world by confirming what everyone pretty much knew.

The jailkeeper references in the write-up I just blew off as Colin not wanting to fully give my role away to everyone else and just figured I was normal doc. Should've known better after Colin gave me the useless cop role in his last game.

and from the other thread..

Aditya said:
It was more like "Clark's got no balls" and no, it wasn't for that. :p I felt I stood a little chance of winning with you not around because you for one, were strong on your stance of not believing that I'm a townie and therefore, I opt for you. Furthermore, all that fact about me investigating Caesar and him coming up as mafia meant that I had to save him.

Cleo died very early in the game and I got myself into trouble very early own too by trying to unnecessarily save him. Later on, I did something similar by being protective towards Florine. I had no idea what to claim and in the situation I claimed, I just wanted to survive a day (never thought we stood a chance of winning tbh). Claimed Cop and executed that "paranoid" thing just to confuse the townies which I guess to some extend even worked. I for one didn't expect the game to end this way; meaning that I thought town will win easily but somehow during the end, it got quite exciting.

Brilliant game, Caesar. Shirley and Garret, equally deserved win. Believed Caesar and supported him well, good game. :)

It was actually you're either town with no balls or mafia.. so it was the latter :p I was one of the only ones that was vocal about Caesar being suspicious though, and I knew who you were which created some doubt in my mind. I should've acted a bit better on Day 3 though and made out I was more suspicious of Caesar than I actually was.

Was really between me and Shirley as the ones who should be killed, but I couldn't protect Shirley for a 2nd night in a row, so just had to go with Caesar in case you made a massive blunder and targeted him.

The real disaster was on Day 2 though.. easily the worst played mafia day I can remember :p I was silenced and thought I had zero chance of surviving.. then Caesar and Hyram both jump in and lynch me early, so I didn't bother paying attention anymore.

Next thing I know, Cleo makes one of the worst claims I've ever seen and both Clark and Florine reveal themselves by holding off the lynch :lol

That day started perfect for the mafia and they missed a huge chance to capitalise. Hell, if all 3 of you jumped in and hammered the lynch on me, it would've revealed less :p

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I was actually trying to be more suspicious on day 3, bit of selfishness on my part there as I didn't want to be killed:p.

I'm relatively new so had never heard of this silencer role before, I figured it was pallu just fooling around:p.

Btw why the posts from you on day 1 like "who's who? I'm confused".

For a second on day 1 I actually thought you were ste because of the no caps at the start of sentences.

----------

Had those three Mafia come in and tried to lynch you off, Sedition, I would've unlynched, I was pretty active for that game and it was a pressure lynch and nothing more. Same from swirler too I think.

By the sounds of it this anonymous game went much better than the last. I quite liked it this way as well, no need for the Mafia to go and kill Abhas or Colin every day on day 1 in this game and no need to go after Aditya because he's Aditya and what not:p. Even if we did know it was Aditya.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Being the doc/JK, it's pretty important that I'm around til close to endgame to save us from MYLO and the mafia will never kill useless/inactive players on the first night or two. Don't want to name any names, but this is why often the same players are still alive at the end of every game :p

Also, I got a good laugh out of it :p Day 2 I was planning to do a parody of a few players with each post - PD, Aditya, Manly, myself :p and maybe Varun I had in mind.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A tip for you Aditya. Just stop writing long crappy defenses with no substance in them and essentially repeating the same point over and over. :p

----------

And if you do it, do it smartly and intentionally.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Better post the role PMs:

Cleo Beezley ? Silencer ? Folks have always remarked how you?ve got a wicked sense of humour. If only they knew the half of it... By day you help run the tavern serving drinks but by night you help your godmother plot how to get revenge on the town. If you slip something into someones drink they?ll spend the whole of the next day unable to take part in discussion.
You win when all threats to the mafia have been extinguished

Garret Evansizer ? commuter ? here one day, gone tomorrow. You don?t like getting too mixed up in town?s folk problems. Safer that way see.
You win when all threats to the town have been extinguished

Caesar Gahan ? Lie Detector ? you?re the tavern keeper in town and you think you know all your regulars pretty special. Never touch the stuff yourself and you reckon you can tell pretty good if you?re being lied to when someone?s been at the whisky.

Lala Callins ? Actress ? You don?t know how you got stuck in this place dressing up and dancing when you got real talent for the stage. You?re still popular even if you ain?t like the other girls. This means your vote will be a casting one and you can?t vote unless it?s a hammer.

Hyram Durant ? Governor ? You?re the sheriff of this sorry town and you?ve organised many a lynching in the past. Even stopped a few where you were pretty sure the guy was innocent. That makes you the governor. You?re got the power to disperse the crowd and prevent someone being lynched after the hammer has been cast.

Florine Greenwood ? Godmother ? You lost your only boy to the rope 10 years ago and you want revenge. He was only trying to feed his family. It?s not like he killed no-one. You sit on in your rocking chair on the veranda and plot revenge...on everyone.

Clark Manuel ? Thief ? You stopped using your real name after some bother a few years back in Dodge City. Now you?re back in town and trying to make a respectable living. Well most the time anyway. By day you run the general store but by night you like to enhance your stock. By targeting one person you can steal an item off them that not only tells you about their role but stops them completing it till they find you. Be careful though; the more roles you steal, the more people will be looking for you.

Shirley Damero ? Beloved Princess ? Well ain?t you the purdiest girl in town. With your Latina heritage the boys all go wild for you. Even if you were silly enough to get yourself lynched there would still be a huge funeral the next day.

Atticus Creek ? Doctor ? You?re a serious man with a serious job digging bullets out of people. Life ain?t easy; you haven?t got much in the way of painkillers but your knife is real sharp.
Hidden: actually jailkeeper (paranoid doctor)

Plummer O?Hara ? reporter ? You work for the local rag but you?re not exactly a model reporter and your stories can be a bit sketchy on detail. You can watch someone?s house and get info on whether they were in or not that night. Let?s hope that?s good enough for your editor! If you?re real lucky your contacts might get you some info on any deaths that happen...
Hidden: Role of characters revealed on death if they have been targeted.

Still waiting for a chance for the governor role to be used in one of my games!

Users who are viewing this thread