A Closed Setup Mafia - 7 Players | Endgame| Mafia - puddleduck Wins!|

ved_

International Coach
That's the hammer. Will post info in a few minutes.

----------

Day 1 Lynch Count
Yudi-4-Sedition, swirler, puddleduck, Manly
Manly-1-BKB1991

Code:
Yudi has been hammered.
Yudi was a Janitor, Mafia Aligned
Code:
It is now night 2. Send in your night roles.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got back my internet connection, but I see that I'm already dead. I certainly feel that Zhuorb should have replaced me.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Sorry for the inactivity folks, I was travelling and now that i have reached I promised to be more active. Great stuff Sedition!

ved_

International Coach
Code:
It is now Day 2. It requires 3 to lynch.
BKB1991 is dead. He was a tracker, Town Aligned.

PS-BKB1991, I know that must feel pretty bad. Just being able to play again, and being night killed. :lol

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Hopefully Sedition got a good result from last night. I'm getting a tad worried though. Thinking we might have a survivor/lyncher or some kind of strange role. Either that or potentially the mafia is a GF and Yudi was essentially the goon?

Surely there can't be a cop, tracker, doc and then just a janitor and normal mafia role? Seems too town sided for that possibility, especially with the bomb role Manly is claiming?

Well, guess see what Sedition has found out, and we'll be in a better position.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Pretty surprised that I wasn't targeted. I'd like to hear claims from everyone before I reveal my result though, just to keep things interesting :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Does this mean you've got a mafia result again? May as well get it over with :p Could potentially be a red herring out there with an unknown miller or something and a GF who might turn up town, but I think we can afford a mislynch even if there is.

Manly

Thor
Either Sedition is maf-maf or he's got a maf-maf result. Boom. (<- Bomb-pun)

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I'll wait until Swirler is around too, looks like he isn't crazy enough to be watching the cricket at this hour :p I'm gonna sit back and let you guys discuss a bit though :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Seriously dude. Making me a bit nervous now! The possibility that you weren't ever a cop and that the tracker was our cop role is growing somewhat. As there are only two ways you could have known Yudi's role. One being that you investigated him and got a mafia result. The other being that you are mafia, and knew his role. Set him up and made yourself cop.

Hoping it's the first of those and you've already got this game won for town, but you're definitely making me doubt you more than I did a few hours ago!

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Nice and busy again. Seriously, next game I run is having sign-ups, but I'm not letting anyone who's been inactive in recent games get involved.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Well I can claim pretty happily. I'm a villager. Town aligned. Which I think is what I am unless Zhuorb has done anything subtle with the roles. I assumed we had a GF left, and with the revelation of the tracker possibly we don't have a doc. Was gonna claim doc so the maf would target me before the cop but since I think you may have hit mafia with your investigation there's not really much point :p

----------

So still alive are Manly, Swirler, Sedition, and Myself?

I presume Sedition may have investigated Manly last night, so we should know whether he is definitely the bomb or is instead mafia? Swirler is obviously new in, so potentially a doc or the second mafia/GF, or a normal villager.

I am however putting a lot of faith in Sedition right now :p As he could actually be mafia. For all I know Yudi used his role on Sim who was actually the cop and Sedition used Yudi as a setup when he needed to be replaced? Just a possibility I suppose that I'm not ruling out yet. I just kind of automatically assume Sedition is town haha

Users who are viewing this thread