Mafia: Discussion, History and Waiting List Thread

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Erm so if VTs know they can chat via PM and not mafia then obviously they will by default know who the mafia are.. or have I missed something?
They won't know town PRs and can mislynch them. But I get your point. Since VTs are usually high in number, this could be a flawed concept. 2 mafia + 2-3 town PRs = not much to choose from. Could work if the ratio of town PRs and VTs are very close to each other. Like 2 town PRs, 2 mafias, 3 VTs.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
They won't know town PRs and can mislynch them. But I get your point. Since VTs are usually high in number, this could be a flawed concept. 2 mafia + 2-3 town PRs = not much to choose from. Could work if the ratio of town PRs and VTs are very close to each other. Like 2 town PRs, 2 mafias, 3 VTs.
I had a town pr chat of somekind before.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whoa! 13 players??? Those were the days....and the intro is still working :lol

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Man even I was reading that thread and those days 13 to 16 players was the norm. I remember the scooby doo mafia I ran, it was awesome. HP mafia till date has to be the best PC mafia setup ever! More active players, more fun!

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Been thinking of a factional no night game. Four factions vs each other all with a factional PM chat. Game over if the last faction remains. (Still need to work out the smaller details). What do you all think?

Users who are viewing this thread