End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yes I got that vibe from your post to support Simon as granny + you always iterated sleeper agent going for granny( kind of inviting him to your home ).
At this time - FP, Villain claims are 100% to me. It leaves only PE and Asprin to confirm on who is who.
Actually, if he was a VT he'd have claimed and exposed PE by now. Just waiting for his one final post. :thumbs

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Actually, if he was a VT he'd have claimed and exposed PE by now. Just waiting for his one final post. :thumbs
Even if he fake claims, he has nothing to prove because I was the one of claim before Granny and it would've been more risky if I had fake claimed. :)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
So I guess were sitting around here until Asprin shows up? Its 2 am here, normally in bed about 3am-330 so not here for too much longer.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
So I guess were sitting around here until Asprin shows up? Its 2 am here, normally in bed about 3am-330 so not here for too much longer.
You can add a lynch and leave mate, can't be anyone else..

We'll wait for his post and hammer

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Okay, I'm going to sleep. Hope you guys believe my claim. If not, feel free to lynch me, as I won't be able to post on my defense if anyone lynches me after few minutes of this post. I can guarantee you that asprin is the sleeper agent and game ends on his death.

Lynch: asprin

:)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Also Rudolph might continue the game if he asks FP to turn full mafia just to make this one a close game. FP considering himself as a townie from the time he role claimed, it makes sense if 'another' sleeper agent is FP himself. Because SA is activated from the townie itself. And FP being a townie can peform the kill.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Im hanging around as long as I can to hear from Asprin. Im not convinced of PE's claim.
Firstly, VT is the easiest to claim, and he even made sure to metion 'pure' VT.
Secondly - hes so confused about my role, basically advocating for my lynch because Rudi might change it, secretly. Even the above post he calls me townie, when he's called me mafia. Hes creating confusion. Mentions above 'another' sleeper when Rudi has done, and dimissed the idea.
Thirdly - He was pretty sure Asprin will claim VT and is keen to setup a defence before it happened. To me this sounds a little TMI.

Its one of the two. But its fair asprin to give him a chance...

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Im hanging around as long as I can to hear from Asprin. Im not convinced of PE's claim.
Firstly, VT is the easiest to claim, and he even made sure to metion 'pure' VT.
Secondly - hes so confused about my role, basically advocating for my lynch because Rudi might change it, secretly. Even the above post he calls me townie, when he's called me mafia. Hes creating confusion. Mentions above 'another' sleeper when Rudi has done, and dimissed the idea.
Thirdly - He was pretty sure Asprin will claim VT and is keen to setup a defence before it happened. To me this sounds a little TMI.

Its one of the two. But its fair asprin to give him a chance...
He's a bit confused regarding your role and I don't think there's more to it.

Simple reason why Asprin can't be a VT is because even after PE's claim he was careless and what he does next is try to frame me. He did not even bother about his claim, anyone with basic knowledge would've counterclaimed and exposed him. Asp did nothing even close to that.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Since @RUDOLPH is online and I'm unsure if I'll be online tomorrow.

Lynch: Asprin

@asprin Sorry for not giving you a chance mate but it's too obvious.[DOUBLEPOST=1502298801][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes I'm Granny there's no twist to it. :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Simple reason why Asprin can't be a VT is because even after PE's claim he was careless and what he does next is try to frame me. He did not even bother about his claim, anyone with basic knowledge would've counterclaimed and exposed him. Asp did nothing even close to that.

+ 1, that post which he asked me about Villain - I wouldn't have doubted if he has just asked on why he was left in that list. But he was having a framing mindset by adding additional case of Villain being anti-town which I also noticed to be weird.[DOUBLEPOST=1502298936][/DOUBLEPOST]
Since @RUDOLPH is online and I'm unsure if I'll be online tomorrow.

Lynch: Asprin

@asprin Sorry for not giving you a chance mate but it's too obvious.[DOUBLEPOST=1502298801][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes I'm Granny there's no twist to it. :)

So its a hammer. Okay hoping that Asprin is sleeper agent! Fingers crossed now.

Users who are viewing this thread