End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I'd like some clarification on it if possible?
All I meant by that is you weren't overly quick to clear me as Judas. I didnt mean anything overly by it, I suppose because we went through a similar thing last game it stuck out in my mind lol

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
All I meant by that is you weren't overly quick to clear me as Judas. I didnt mean anything overly by it, I suppose because we went through a similar thing last game it stuck out in my mind lol
lol yeah, probably my worst game ever and the first for me to lose as a mafia.

Would also like to hear something in detail from @surendar , first game where I see him posting so less.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Read the above post of mine. He can perform the kill as said by Rudolph in the abilities of Boss.

I doubt that, then why did we see one kill last night instead of 2? Sleeper agent must have been activated since last night. Definitely you wanted town to lynch FP at any cost.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ok, I'm not defending PE but I think people are not getting what he is trying to say.

The boss either performs the kill himself or asks his goons to do the job ( which means FP or CK performing the act of killing). So even though the action took place on the order of the boss, the killing ability of FP or CK did exist. I think that is what he is referring to.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
My mom had cooked delicious chicken curry. So I had to go and have my dinner. BTW I'm very much alright in claiming my role and that too at a time alongside everyone. Now tell me, who the hell would be too confident in claiming the role at a time?

I still say that FP had the killing ability. To clear the mess created by myself, my point here is what if FP turns his back and betrays the town? To maintain the balance of the game at any point, the mod can do anything of the role. There are almost everyone surviving as town and one sleeper agent. How on earth would that be the balance if the sleeper agent visits granny at night and gets killed to end the game. Remember, Rudi is concentrating more on game longevity.
I doubt that, then why did we see one kill last night instead of 2? Sleeper agent must have been activated since last night. Definitely you wanted town to lynch FP at any cost.
If that was the case, I would've been the first one to lynch him. I'm happy to go with anyone but having said that there is a risk of two kills. One from Judas and another one from sleeper agent. And to your question of one kill instead of two kills, it is possible if both have gone for one target at a time. As simple as that.

While PI can reveal his results after lynching the town, we can get the sleeper agent easily. But not the case with the FP, he cannot be night killed but lynched.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I doubt that, then why did we see one kill last night instead of 2?
This theory was discussed earlier - both CK and agent targeted Simon.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Ok, I'm not defending PE but I think people are not getting what he is trying to say.

The boss either performs the kill himself or asks his goons to do the job ( which means FP or CK performing the act of killing). So even though the action took place on the order of the boss, the killing ability of FP or CK did exist. I think that is what he is referring to.
You got that. Smart pal. :)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
giphy.gif

Don't get confused people.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Everyone claiming probably gives the PI some cover, depends who it is but can imagine they dont want to make themselves too obvious a target.

I am good with everyone claiming. In that way, PI will be the only obvious target of the night which should be fine.

I am the PI. I know I will be killed tonight, but I do not see any reason why I should be silent anymore. Worst case could happen is, we can loose 2 towns if end up lynching town on Day and one more kill on night. So claiming now is the way to go.

• Investigated CK on Night 1 as he claimed VT - mafia aligned
  • I wanted to investigate Villain or Asprin or JR as PE was almost inactive in Day 2. Ended up investigating JR on Night 2 as he was trying to buy some time on Day 2 when CK was on edge of hammer - Result was town aligned.
I suspect one of Asprin or PE to be that sleeper agent.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
@surendar - My win condition includes the sleeper. Rudi has said so previously. I havent won the game yet. This is the part of the time where I didn't have it completely gamed out. Its a good old fashioned hunt.

That cleared my doubt actually of you becoming a sleeper agent. I was wondering, since your win condition was met & I would be getting anyway Mafia aligned result on you- If Rudolph converted you as sleeper agent, no way that I can catch in my investigation because it would be mafia aligned which everyone know since Day 1.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I am good with everyone claiming. In that way, PI will be the only obvious target of the night which should be fine.

I am the PI. I know I will be killed tonight, but I do not see any reason why I should be silent anymore. Worst case could happen is, we can loose 2 towns if end up lynching town on Day and one more kill on night. So claiming now is the way to go.

• Investigated CK on Night 1 as he claimed VT - mafia aligned
  • I wanted to investigate Villain or Asprin or JR as PE was almost inactive in Day 2. Ended up investigating JR on Night 2 as he was trying to buy some time on Day 2 when CK was on edge of hammer - Result was town aligned.
I suspect one of Asprin or PE to be that sleeper agent.
OK, I'll also claim my role - I'm the pure VT.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Would also like to hear something in detail from @surendar , first game where I see him posting so less.

It was because, most of the activity happened in my sleep time. Only thing I did after I woke up, lynch CK and there you go - Day ended. It has got nothing to do with my activity of posting, it was just the time zone difference.

Users who are viewing this thread