End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
@PresidentEvil - This is the one last post about my role. They are all links to posts by Rudi. Plus your saying I have kill power and want to kill town when my win condition explicitly says I am to eliminate mafia.

Day - Suburban Bliss Mafia | Day 3 | Page 6 - Mafia Games Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
Day - Suburban Bliss Mafia | Day 3 | Page 11 - Mafia Games Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
Day - Suburban Bliss Mafia | Day 3 | Page 16 - Mafia Games Forum on PlanetCricket Forums <- Town can win with Judas alive.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
That cleared my doubt actually of you becoming a sleeper agent. I was wondering, since your win condition was met & I would be getting anyway Mafia aligned result on you- If Rudolph converted you as sleeper agent, no way that I can catch in my investigation because it would be mafia aligned which everyone know since Day 1.

Good thought, the role PM's on post one say that it was going to be a townie though :)
Confirmation of Rudi saying that linked above in one of the posts to PE.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This theory was discussed earlier - both CK and agent targeted Simon.

I was referring to kill of JR. I did not think that sleeper agent got activated before CK's kill? When JR was killed, there was only one kill. Which means a) FP, without boss cannot kill meaning sleeper agent did the kill b) FP and sleeper agent being one which I just got clarified in one of my above posts from FP.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@PresidentEvil - This is the one last post about my role. They are all links to posts by Rudi. Plus your saying I have kill power and want to kill town when my win condition explicitly says I am to eliminate mafia.

Day - Suburban Bliss Mafia | Day 3 | Page 6 - Mafia Games Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
Day - Suburban Bliss Mafia | Day 3 | Page 11 - Mafia Games Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
Day - Suburban Bliss Mafia | Day 3 | Page 16 - Mafia Games Forum on PlanetCricket Forums <- Town can win with Judas alive.
I'm not denying the fact that you are a town friendly. The only concern is that, if you are alive then you might end up killing a townie.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I suspect one of Asprin or PE to be that sleeper agent.
I have no problem with that. But any reason you left Villain out of that list? I've seen him claim to be town-aligned multiple times and that to me feels like he is trying too hard to portray himself as town.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
I have no problem with that. But any reason you left Villain out of that list? I've seen him claim to be town-aligned multiple times and that to me feels like he is trying too hard to portray himself as town.

I answered that to Rudolph as well in my PM investigation, kind of sensing Villain to be the granny. He always spoke on granny's behalf - vibes I got while going through his posts. I might be wrong too, but I just believed so.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Surendar claimed PI, PE claimed VT, no counterclaim by Asprin? What are you mate?

I'm Granny.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
I'm Granny.

Do not tell me, I got you right second time! :p You somehow sent those vibes to me, once game is over - i will quote that from my PM to Rudolph. :D

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I answered that to Rudolph as well in my PM investigation, kind of sensing Villain to be the granny. He always spoke on granny's behalf - vibes I got while going through his posts. I might be wrong too, but I just believed so.
Pretty much, I hit it straight and tried very hard to frame Simon as Granny. I was waiting for a PI claim as if he says he investigated me would mean the obvious.[DOUBLEPOST=1502294836][/DOUBLEPOST]And lol both the agent along with CK went for Simon

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Pretty much, I hit it straight and tried very hard to frame Simon as Granny. I was waiting for a PI claim as if he says he investigated me would mean the obvious.[DOUBLEPOST=1502294836][/DOUBLEPOST]And lol both the agent along with CK went for Simon

Yes I got that vibe from your post to support Simon as granny + you always iterated sleeper agent going for granny( kind of inviting him to your home ).
At this time - FP, Villain claims are 100% to me. It leaves only PE and Asprin to confirm on who is who.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'm not denying the fact that you are a town friendly. The only concern is that, if you are alive then you might end up killing a townie.
I wanted to see what he would be coming up with this post but he still standing strong and saying that he has got no killing powers while asprin understood what actually I was trying to say.

A final time -
Ability of boss states that he can either perform the kill himself or ask either of the two goons to perform the kill. While we know who the boss is - swacker, goon are CK and FP. So, swacker can either perform the kill or ask either of CK or FP to perform the kill. This means that the killing ability did exist within FP.

Users who are viewing this thread