End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
If you really are Judas, you would know that.

HAHAHA. Yeah of course I know it. I orchestrated this whole thing because your flip gives me credibility. Anyone reading that post in context knows Im getting Rudi to clear it up for Simon and anyone else concerned.[DOUBLEPOST=1502211198][/DOUBLEPOST]Thats the hammer

What Ive been saying is true entirely true.[DOUBLEPOST=1502211213][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks @Simon :)

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
There's no way Judas posts what swacker did as a defense. I agree with others in that he got caught off guard through questioning and did a fake claim. I think he's a mafia goon, but I still don't buy FP's claim. As of now, I think he's doing a good job with fake claims as a town or he's the godfather.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Either or. I don't see you being Judas.

There is part of me that wants to chat with you about why you think that, there is part of me that wants to take the town cred and run....
So your saying lucky guess with swacker? And CK's poor defense of it all?

SiriusBlack

ICC Chairman
So your saying lucky guess with swacker? And CK's poor defense of it all?

I'm not convinced yet that the mafia roles aren't necessarily anonymous.
I've been proven wrong once so I'll wait it out and see.[DOUBLEPOST=1502212014][/DOUBLEPOST]I just don't see a setup with such big loopholes honestly. It's dead easy for Judas and town to win this way.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
I just don't see a setup with such big loopholes honestly. It's dead easy for Judas and town to win this way.

Swacker and CK made the mistake of acknowledging it in such a way that validated it. If one or either had brushed it off as a RVS type thing in all likelihood I wouldn't have had a chance in hell of convincing anyone.
Doing that kinda eliminated the normal mechanics of the roll, which is Judas has to get deep and balance not being lynched by the town and not revealing to the godfather that they are the Judas. Played properly I think its a really nuanced character, its just I pulled off the one thing that made my game easier :)

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Breaking News.png
Police sirens in the background " They will never take me alive "Aslan Usoyan shouted as he swallowed a cinyde tablet, upon arrival the police found Usoyan's cellphone next to his body.. His call history only had a anonymous call dialed and his chat history showed a message to a burn phone "you are now in charge"
Swacker is dead. He took his own life. Swacker was Aslan Usoyan , Mafia boss:right:Mafia Aligned

Night 1 starts now - No posting during night time.
Those with night roles kindly do your thing.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Both Swacker and CK should've denied being his mates that'd have been the end of FP, counterclaim got both Swac and CK into trouble.[DOUBLEPOST=1502213001][/DOUBLEPOST]Just my 2 cents[DOUBLEPOST=1502213043][/DOUBLEPOST]Just saw the write-up. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread