End Game Suburban Bliss Mafia | End game. Town & Judas wins (Fake Passport/surendar/Villain & PresidentEvil)

Who was the most anticipated role prior to the roles been given?

• Granny

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Sleeper Agent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mafia Boss

• Private Investigator

• Total voters

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congrats all, well played. Even myself being a townie initially, I played a stupid game and to all your surprise there is a reason for that stupid game. Now that the game is over, I will go forward and quote my role change since CK's death:
You are now a lyncher - Third party aligned.
You win if Fake Passport is lynched.

Sure he outed the mafia boss, but he also killed Simon :spy
Though I would've won as a townie, the last movement change to my role made me lose this :(. But happy to see that townies won which was my initial role. :)

So I hope everyone are not angry with me anymore after knowing what happened to me. :p

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Congrats all, well played. Even myself being a townie initially, I played a stupid game and to all your surprise there is a reason for that stupid game. Now that the game is over, I will go forward and quote my role change since CK's death:

Though I would've won as a townie, the last movement change to my role made me lose this :(. But happy to see that townies won which was my initial role. :)

So I hope everyone are not angry with me anymore after knowing what happened to me. :p

I thought there was something up. I wanted to lynch you on the basis of a hidden mafia lol

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I thought there was something up. I wanted to lynch you on the basis of a hidden mafia lol
The setup itself had 3 anti townies and a sleeper agent. The most worst situation would've been that the hidden agent would be been activated soon after the death on one of the goons or Mafia boss. So there was no chance of another mafia in the game. Think if I had lynched you? I directly went with @asprin

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
The setup itself had 3 anti townies and a sleeper agent. The most worst situation would've been that the hidden agent would be been activated soon after the death on one of the goons or Mafia boss. So there was no chance of another mafia in the game. Think if I had lynched you? I directly went with @asprin

I wasn't entirely sure that Rudi hadn't secretly changed something when you started posting. Remember he had threatened to have 2 sleepers, had elevated CK to boss etc. Plus I had the benefit of what he said in mafia chat. I was concerned it was mafia based rather than 3rd.

I still say he should give you the win tho, talk about mission impossible...

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I still say he should give you the with tho, talk about mission impossible...
The role claiming by all would've ended the game exposing the sleeper agent. There was 5% chance of me succeeding as there was nothing left other than lynching asprin. I even asked if I would be given a chance to lynch you the next day as you have won by eliminating all the mafia and town had won eliminating threat to the town. But he said the game will end on the death of asprin.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Unlucky due to the role change.

Perhaps also the reason why I asked who all won, can anyone tell me? Do our dead mates from town win too? :p

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Oh damn! I shouldn't have gone offline at the time I did. But I guess surendar's claim pretty much nailed it for the town. I was hoping to get the PI on night 2.

Consider it is repaid now.
Is it really? Who ended up dead on night 2 then?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Oh damn! I shouldn't have gone offline at the time I did. But I guess surendar's claim pretty much nailed it for the town. I was hoping to get the PI on night 2.

Is it really? Who ended up dead on night 2 then?
lol should've counterclaimed Cop or VT/
at least Granny. :D

Users who are viewing this thread