Survivor Mafia - End Game (Town Win)

ARay

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
To be fair I guess a few things that did not go our way was getting CG with night immunity. Plus the fact both me and Zohaib targetted Spoobir resulted in a wasted night for us again.

Then the quick Lynching and Unlynching of Abhas by Bevab also put us further behind. There is only so much you can do in a mafia team.
Probably letting Abhas and CG live was also a pretty bad idea. But then again the activity of the town was so low that it would make no sense winning removing all the better players off. Perhaps thats why we lost the game, since I was a bit too idealistic.

To be fair I think for me this game was relatively dull, since there was no excitement in finding mafia :(

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
lol it was obvious to me you were the SK.
We could of worked on a team

Lol, it was me who started the lynching of you on the day you died. :p

It was mainly because you kept on posting how you wanted the days to end asap, which pretty much meant you weren't going to be town.

Yeah I got excited and I am learning from my mistakes

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
End Game

The game was coming to a close and the survivors seemed to know who the final mafia was. Varun didn't see any point in defending himself and the others in the end killed him. Varun was:

parvati.jpg

Parvati Shallow, Team Villains Aligned

You are Parvati Shallow, and hold the record for lasting the most amount of days in Survivor. Every night, you have the ability to protect one of your mafia teammates. You cannot protect the same person twice in a row though. You also have the ability to protect yourself on one occasion. You may safely roleclaim as Cirie Fields, Team Heroes Aligned.

You win when the mafia win, if you survive until the end​

Abhas, CG123 and Aditya looked at each other, and realised that they had won. Abhas was​

candicem.jpg

Candice Woodcock, Team Heroes Aligned

You are Candice Woodcock, known for being sent to Exile Island 4 times during Survivor Cook Islands and you are previous medical student. Because of this, you are the doctor and may send in the name of a player you want to protect every night. You cannot protect the same person on two consecutive nights though and you cannot protect yourself.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated if you survive until the end​

CG123 was:​

tomwestman.jpg

Tom Westman, Team Heroes Aligned

You are Tom Westman, the old guy in the tribe, at 50 years of age and previous winner of Survivor Palau. Because of your experience, you are immune to one night kill but after that, you will become effectively a vanilla townie.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated if you survive until the end​

And finally, Aditya was:​

amandaj.jpg

Amanda Kimmel, Team Heroes Aligned

You are Amanda Kimmel. one of the better survivor players and known for your ability to form strong alliances and you were the first player to spend 100 cumulative days on Survivor. However, you have no night role and are a vanilla townie.

Town (Abhas, CG123 and Aditya) Win

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I know, that's why I said what I said... I was actually referring to the last four players as well.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Yayyy we win :D
Very well played CG. I was pathetic in my role of doc.. Not a single save, yet going on to win. Selfish. :p

Thanks to hedger for modding it. It was a frustrating game with all the inactivity.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah, very annoying with all the inactivity. I probably had a few too many vanilla townies but oh well. And haha, you're lucky ARay was mafia, otherwise you would have probably been killed straight away :p

Abhas

Retired Administrator
No I was quite confident ARay was mafia. I was finding it hard to explain to the town why I felt so, and made up that story about why he should be lynched early. His constant suspicion of Varun was the reason why I finally decided to go with my gut feeling.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yay! We won, we won! :p

I second User. ;)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, that's why. I wish you died earlier, I'd be the doc then. I bet I'd have saved one at least. :p

Users who are viewing this thread