Football Mafia - Mafia Win! (Hmarka and Guddu)

P

pcfan123

Not to mention the most powerful mafia was killed the 1st night, LongLegs

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
TBH I was very suspicious about Mark, and was going to post my thoughts about him when I got home, but we have already lost. :(
I think that many mafia is a bit over the top, as it always seemed we were ahead of the game. Then two days where we fail to lynch a mafia and we lose...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I wasn't a mafia, alright people? It was that stupid role. :facepalm

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
The thing I saw, which a people didnt really seem to pick up on, was, that when treva died and people found out he was cult leader. No one ever said there would be any more cult members, but clearly there was as he was night immune untilrecruitment.

P

pcfan123

if you read the mafia quick topic, I was sure Maney and Spin were cult members

Manly

Thor
I was cult after treva died, didn't get a chance to do anything with it because we skipped the night.

P

pcfan123

I was going to kill you that night anyways, read the quick topic, and I had giggity role block you for the night as well.

blake

School Cricketer
My apologies for that Maney - however, it just seemed that activity was dying and hardly anyone sent in a night role last time, and with Wrestling Mafia just starting I just wanted to finish this off.

The mafia would've won anyway, yet again, despite the townies having something like a 9-2 advantage at one stage.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
The town play on this forum is absolutely horrid.

The Mafia at the beginning of the game, besides Tom and my roles, were horribly underpowered! 2 silencing roles! Roleblocker would've been useful Night 1, blake. :p

9 possible anti-town players! Out of a player group of 19! Not sure about the balance there.

Nice work from guddu and Mark. Pity I couldn't do anything of note...damn you, Zorax. :p

Highlander999

ICC President
Yeah I had to take Zorax down with me, I was pretty confident once he was down, Mark and Guddu could finish the rest off

Users who are viewing this thread