Football Mafia - Mafia Win! (Hmarka and Guddu)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Also, I was silenced a few days back and could only make 2 posts in 2 days, I made one post (you people could've gone back and checked it, I edited it and said that I was silenced but obv your all stupid to do that) and decided to save the other but before I could make my second post, I was silenced completely, the Mafia obv planned it out. Also I saw treva watching the thread a few times but he never said anything, kill him next if you like? And this will be my last post

I was killed a few nights ago. No wonder you were lynched, obviously not paying attention.

P

pcfan123

Pissed night was skipped...

I agree, and not because I wanted to use a role or anything. Night is an integral part of the game, how can you just skip it? That makes absolutetly no sense, it defintely alters the final outcome as well.

Super Fail for a mafia game, its like playing a test match and skipping one innings.

hMarka added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Blake says 4 votes would do so only need 1 more.

I think we have 4 already :)

Hmm, I'll go with you on this one Callum. I would have to say that you are not mafia.

Lynch: Ayub

Why was the night skipped? that seems a bit weird

Lynch : ayub

Lynch: ayub

I like the reasoning, sounds... reasonable

Lynch: Ayub

Reason: Like I said before.

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It doesn't have any effect on the endgame really, whether I skipped the night or not. It would have been impossible for the civilians to win this unless they lynched out a mafia member today, which they failed to do. The reason being - there are 3 mafia members and 5 non-mafia remaining. Now, since a non-mafia has been lynched off there are 3 mafia and 4 non-mafia, and overnight the mafia will make another kill, leaving 3 mafia and 3 non-mafia. This makes it impossible for the non-mafia..

Meanwhile,

Ayub was reading quietly when suddenly the group approached him. "How's it going, Ayub" asked Hmarka before pulling out a handgun and shooting him between the eyes.

Ayub was

400x400_raulnew.jpg

You are the loyal Raul, Team Football-Aligned. You have spent your entire career at Real Madrid and have broken many records, making a stunning 549 appearances and scoring 227 goals. You are one of the most loyal players around and you have also scored more goals for Spain than anybody in history. You don't have any special roles, and instead must just focus on winning the game.

You win when Team Football wins, if you survive to the end.

Hedger walked over to Ayub's body and leaned forward to check his ID.

"Actually, I don't think that will be necessary," said Hmarka. Hedger turned around, in what was the last move of his life, as Hmarka unloaded three bullets into his chest.

"Well, what are you looking at?" asked Hmarka. "Did I do something wrong?" He promptly turned and shot CG123 in the face. "Good riddance if you ask me."

Meanwhile, The Spin, who had been sleeping half the match, came down the stairs to find three dead bodies and Hmarka holding a handgun.

"Er... I don't think now is a good time," said the Spin, turning to leave, but Hmarka had already shot him twice.

Maney2k9, who had watched in horror the whole time, suddenly decided to make his escape. "Come on!" he whispered frantically to Gudduthemaster. "We've got to get out of here or we will die!"

The pair quickly ran outside and through the dense forest until they were no longer visible from view. "Phew," said Maney2k9. "What's going on? Is Hmarka a bad guy? Guddu? Where are you? Guddu???"

"Oh, I'm right here," commented Guddu nonchalantly. "And, yes.. isn't it a relief that we made it... all alone here out in the forest... no help anywhere in sight.."

"Guddu? Are you all right?" asked Maney. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Oh, I'm fine..." said Guddu, pulling out a kitchen knife from underneath his shirt.

Suddenly it dawned upon Maney, as a horrible realisation came upon him... just a fraction too late. Guddu stabbed Maney in the chest, leaving his body to crumple out in the forest. As he was dying, he noticed the bodies of Treva and BKB only a few metres from him...

"Treva, my cult leader.. I have failed you.." he whispered, before dying.

Gudduthemaster returned to the house to find Hmarka and Giggity Giggity celebrating.

"We did it guys," said Giggity Giggity. "What a fantastic effort!"

"Oh yes, indeed," commented Hmarka, before picking up the handgun and shooting Giggity Giggity between the eyes.

"We didn't need him anyway. Not like he ever helped us."

And so it was just Hmarka and Gudduthemaster remaining, the two lone members and winners of Football Mafia.

Hedger was
b-242177-harry_kewell.jpg

You are the Australian true blue hero, Harry Kewell, Team Football-Aligned. You are a star of the Australian national team and have played at illustrious clubs such as Liverpool and you are a gem in the eyes of many Aussie fans. You don't have any special roles, and instead must just focus on winning the game.

CG123 was
Tim-Cahill-001.jpg

You are the Australian star, Tim Cahill, Team Football-Aligned. You are one of the Australian national stars and have a reputation as perhaps the best attacking midfielder in the land. You have played at Everton and know what it is like to compete at the highest level. You don't have any special roles, and instead must just focus on winning the game.

The Spin was
Liverpool-Striker-Fernando-Torres.jpg

You are Fernando Torres, Team Football-Aligned. You are a star striker for Liverpool, and you know how to find the net with ease. You are a regular for Spain, and recognised as one of the best strikers in the world. You don't have any specific role to be used later in the game, however one particular role has been specially randomly revealed to you alone, to give you an advantage. You will not receive any more roles.

Random Role: Funknath is Edwin Van Der Sar, Nave Doctor, Team Football-Aligned. He believes each night he is healing a person but his heals will be misdirected on to another random person and they will never reach the intended target.

Maney2k9 was originally
kaka.jpg

You are the Brazilian, Kaka, Team Football-Aligned. You are a quality midfielder with flair, first touch and a bag of tricks and your team may as well have an extra player with you on their side. As a result your vote every day period counts for two, so vote carefully.

But he became Johan Cruyff, Cult Leader after Treva died, leaving him with the same powers as Treva.

Giggity Giggity was originally
a596b281bf3c38aa3da2c951b4024c51_david_villa-6651.jpg

You are the Spanish star, David Villa, Team Football-Aligned. You are one of the best strikers in the world, possessing great flair and finishing. You are a star of Valencia and are one of the best strikers in the world. You don't have any special roles, and instead must just focus on winning the game.

But he became the Mafia roleblocker, after he was recruited by Highlander.

Hmarka was originally
ronaldo-epa_1359902i.jpg

You are Fat Ronaldo, Mafia-Aligned. You were once one of the best players in the world, winning multiple awards for your amazing flair and skills. Now, however, your love of food has caught up with you and alongside with some terrible haircuts and you are one of the laughing stocks of football, accompanied with numerous signs of "WHO ATE ALL THE PIES?". However, as a result of your former glory, when killed, you have a fake ID which will show you as a civilian and nobody will never know who you really were. You can also restrict someone which means they can make a maximum of two posts in the next two days.

Your fellow mafia members are Highlander999 (Sir Alex Ferguson), LongLegs™ (John Terry) and Gudduthemaster (Zinedine Zidane).

But he became Mafia Godfather after the death of Highlander.

Gudduthemaster was
Zinedine-Zidane-001.jpg

You are Zinedine Zidane, Mafia-Aligned. You have a reputation for headbutting Italians after one of the more infamous moments of the last decade. You supposedly made that headbutt after your Italian rival insulted you deeply, but now after going through rehabilitation you are able to block out insults and as a result, each night you have the choice of silencing somebody for a day, meaning they can not post.

Your fellow mafia members are Highlander999 (Sir Alex Ferguson), LongLegs™ (John Terry) and Hmarka (Fat Ronaldo).

Congratulations to Hmarka and Gudduthemaster, winners of Football Mafia.

P

pcfan123

Yay we won!

btw here is the mafia quick topic so you guys can see our strategy

Football Mafia Discussion - QuickTopic free message board hosting

hMarka added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Hedger walked over to Ayub's body and leaned forward to check his ID.

"Actually, I don't think that will be necessary," said Hmarka. Hedger turned around, in what was the last move of his life, as Hmarka unloaded three bullets into his chest.

"Well, what are you looking at?" asked Hmarka. "Did I do something wrong?" He promptly turned and shot CG123 in the face. "Good riddance if you ask me."

Meanwhile, The Spin, who had been sleeping half the match, came down the stairs to find three dead bodies and Hmarka holding a handgun.

"Er... I don't think now is a good time," said the Spin, turning to leave, but Hmarka had already shot him twice.

Stone cold baby, love this bit and when we kill Giggity, blake you should write some scripts for Tarintino, brilliant bloody gory stuff there!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It started with 4 mafia members and they had no roleblocker at the start. 6/13 were vanillas, but one had a fake ID and the other got a role revealed to them at the start. There were 2 cops and 2 doctors, although 1 of each were dud.

2 of the starting 4 mafias were silencer and a re-stricter. They weren't powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread