Football Mafia - Mafia Win! (Hmarka and Guddu)

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is really struggling along...

May as well just give it to the mafia now. No lynches or anything going...

What should I do with this?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Lynch: MaD

Reason: Many have suspected him at regular intervals and this is going nowhere at the moment. Lets just try and get somewhere. I hope I don't get myself lynched after this.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Hmmm, I think I'll wait for others to lynch before I do so.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
This is really struggling along...

May as well just give it to the mafia now. No lynches or anything going...

What should I do with this?

It's because all of the active people have now been lynched off, leaving just the in actives and a few active people.

blake

School Cricketer
MaD has been lynched off.

I'm also going to skip Night 5, and instead head straight to Day 6, in order to finish this game off as it has ended quite poorly.

It is now Day 6! 8 people remain, 4 votes will do for a majority.

MaD was

rio-ferdinand.jpg

You are Rio Ferdinand, Team Football-Aligned. You are a star defender for England and also a wily fox, starring on MTV shows such as Punk'd. You are the captain of the England football team and can also tell if someone isn't quite telling the truth. Each night, you may PM me a statement quoted anywhere from the game thread and I will reveal whether it is true or false.

You win when Team Football wins, if you survive to the end.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Also, I was silenced a few days back and could only make 2 posts in 2 days, I made one post (you people could've gone back and checked it, I edited it and said that I was silenced but obv your all stupid to do that) and decided to save the other but before I could make my second post, I was silenced completely, the Mafia obv planned it out. Also I saw treva watching the thread a few times but he never said anything, kill him next if you like? And this will be my last post

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
^^^ The whole game?
Isn't that only your second post...
Can you please give me a proper reason why you've jumped straight in to lynching me?

FOS: Ayub

Reason: This is not just because he lynched me. I reckon we should go for him, he's obviously being active in sending in his night roles as he still hasn't been kicked. I'm sure that's only his second post in six days, so he must be doing something outside the thread to keep him in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread