Football Mafia - Mafia Win! (Hmarka and Guddu)

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Interestingly enough, on the night where you took Zorax down, he originally wanted to have MaD killed off. Then, he PMed me again and made a late change.. from MaD, to you.

Didn't make much difference ultimately though.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I had to take Zorax down with me, I was pretty confident once he was down, Mark and Guddu could finish the rest off

I figured out you were Mafia and then you died
Remember when I was like, "Aha! Tell me, are you a Mafia or a Townie?"
And then you replied saying you were a Vanilla Townie and I found out you weren't.

P

pcfan123

haha wow what a fluke, I only killed you because you came out and FOS'd Mad, and by killing you Mad was lynched as well.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
But did you mention in the pm you sent to WC that he is a dumb cop?

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Then how will he know he got the right or wrong info?? And because of him not knowing he is an insane cop he and Abhas was lynched as we thought both to be mafias!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
That's the point. He thinks he's a normal cop and got the right info. He should of waited a bit before claiming he was certain Abhas was mafia. Theres no point in it if you tell them they're insane.

P

pcfan123

go re-read his posts. He specifically said he was NOT an insane cop. Why he made that statement we will never know.

blake

School Cricketer
go re-read his posts. He specifically said he was NOT an insane cop. Why he made that statement we will never know.

Because he is a ******. He got his role stating that he is a cop and can find out the abilities of players, and it didn't once occur to him that he might be an insane cop.

You aren't supposed to tell them that they are an insane cop... :facepalm

I'm amazed how some people can't comprehend this...

Users who are viewing this thread