Lost Mafia - Mafia Win! Player Reviews up!

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Day 8 - Guess Who Lost? (PUN!)

william-mapother-ethan.jpg
7558sun-hwa_kwon.jpg
jack_shephard.jpg

After 7 days and 7 nights of disguise, the Mafia decided to finish off the remaining Survivors. The Smoke Monster first decided to get rid of Ollie_H, and he threw him onto some rocks. Then, the Smoke Monster to throw Abhas out into the ocean. And, last but not least, he lifted up Highlander999, in his smoky form, and threw him onto a tree. The Dharma Initiative celebrated! It was a tremendous victory for them!

Lost%2520190.jpg
the-man-in-black1.jpg
benjamin-linus.jpg

Ollie_H is dead. He was Ethan Rom, Disguised, Survivors Aligned.
Abhas is dead. He was Sun-Hwa Kwon, Lover, Survivors Aligned.
Highlander999 is dead. He was Jack Shephard, Surgeon, Survivors Aligned.
treva wins! He is Man in Black, Smoke Monster, Dharma Initiative Aligned.
ZoraxDoom wins! He is Charlie Pace, Drive Shaft Druggie, Dharma Initiative Aligned.
MaD wins! He is Benjamin Linus, Manipulative, Dharma Initiative Aligned.

treva, ZoraxDoom and MaD win Lost Mafia!

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
hMarka's death was vital for us. We tried to lynch him but was unable (the only night the mafia didn't kill anyone) and that immediately made us think he was the cult leader. Thankfully he left a loop hole in one of his posts so that we could attack him. Had we let hMarka get the cult together it would have been very difficult for town or mafia to win.

treva added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Treva! Stupid Smoke Monster >.>

Were you the godfather?

I was. Gotta say I love that role :p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Actually, LL tells me that hMarka could have only recruited 1 person. And if hMarka died, that person would die too.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Usually the resurrector is a powerful role, so he just turns vanilla. However, I decided for some fun, to make him indy, with the role revealer role(matt didn't know it would role reveal though - he had a choice between two roles...the second role does nothing btw :p). I was tempted to give him one night immunity, but decided not to. If I had, could've been interesting. But, oh well! Mafia deserved the win here.

That double lynch of User was just wow. Of course, matt voted User again since he turned Indy, but the rest of the people...he was playing so well, hiding himself as the vigilante. And he got rid of BKB. Would've got MaD too, but roleblocked by Zorax. He obviously didn't want to reveal, else he would've been targetted by the Mafia. And from where did people get the idea that there was a serial killer...

Edit: treva and Zorax are the MVP choices. matt/User probably in 3rd. But, Zorax also got lucky with his claim as the actual bus driver was inactive. Shri. And, treva was Night + Investigation immune.

Also...Jack of all Trades is a TOWNIE role the majority of the time. I just put it as Mafia for the last game.

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Vigilante, Serial Killer, same thing :p Someone was killing people and it wasn't us Mafia!

blake

School Cricketer
Congratulations mafia on winning...

Cheers Treva as well. Three times you tried to kill me in particular? Tom protected me once, but I didn't save myself two times in a row. Didn't want to waste Tom protecting me though which was part of the hint that I gave him, because he seemed to think my role was a lot more important than it actually was.

Also, I was the bus driver second time around so it was frustrating watching Zorax make those claims knowing that he was mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread