Lost Mafia - Mafia Win! Player Reviews up!

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I reckon it's game over. So I'm just going to go ahead and post End Game.

Horrid play from the town though...

Highlander999

ICC President
No way we can win. God almighty, some people :facepalm Kudo's to Zorax, I did genuinely think he was a townie. Suspected Jack for ages though but no one was listening

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Avoided suspicion all the way through really, and there is no way you were suspicious of me the whole time Tom. You agreed with me on at least two lynches, following my lead.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The townies sucked. They suspected MaD, but never followed through. They didn't grow suspicious of myself and Treva till too late..

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't suspect you at all Zorax. I always felt MaD was flying under the radar but no one had evidence on him. Who on earth were the cops?

I played terrible this game. |: (I've played bad every game really :p)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I thought our mafia discussion was excellent and the way we planned was superb.

Kudos to LL on this. Even though many thought the roles were too confusing I enjoyed this the most. It was much more thorough and we really had to decifer how to use our roles each night. That QuickTopic site was brilliant, so congrats LL on creating an even better game than last time.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Abhas, we got lucky to kill him off on Night one itself. Huge boost there for us.

Your role was a killer though, we're lucky you came out so late.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I didn't suspect you at all Zorax. I always felt MaD was flying under the radar but no one had evidence on him. Who on earth were the cops?

I played terrible this game. |: (I've played bad every game really :p)

Abhas, who was lynched first night, by me. Then User I think, if he was in fact telling the truth, although he was more likely to be the serial killer.

Highlander999

ICC President
Hardly Jack, I said your name quite a few times, but no one really supported me with it

I've just re-read the update and realised User2010 more then likely is not the mafia

Unlynch: User2010

FOS: gudduthemaster, treva
: They've been way too quiet

Lynch: gudduthemaster

Basically User2010's last chance in my eye's. If he doesn't do something tonight, I'm voting for him tomorrow

Should have realised here you were a mafia member!!!:

Lynch: Highlander999
Reasaon: him and treva are somehow immune to suspicion on here, one of them is mafia for sure

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah, two mentions in a whole game is hardly surprising, and was a lot less times than most people.

And suspecting me for being quiet when I wasn't actually in or I was sleeping is hardly a case for suspicion.

Highlander999

ICC President
I can't be arsed trailing through the thread :p I did suspect you though, but Zorax was playing a clever game and had me convinved on other people.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Awesome game there
2 in a row for me, Mafia played too awesome
I almost got owned but saved myself with help from Zorax, I suck at this game, just get lucky
pwned
How the hell did Matt travel is time lol

Users who are viewing this thread