Wrestling Mafia- Game Over. Abhas Wins!

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Come on Zorax, that is a disgraceful excuse. You could've easily revealed what happened at the end of the game and nobody would've cared. My entire bluff was based on that and EVERYBODY WOULD'VE REALISED WHAT HAPPENED at the end game.

Not to mention that nobody would have even thought it was you in the first place if you didn't go interrupting again. I posted "Wouldn't put it past Funknath to give me an unbeatable role," in the attempt to make it seem like Funknath would actually create a role like mine so everybody would believe it, but no, you chimed in with "Actually, I made all the roles."

The rest of the game was good but this was ridiculous.

This.

I'm very much on blake's side here. But, lay off Zorax for now - his first mod game. I'd be absolutely ripping into him myself for the horrid balance(:p), but it's his first mod game, so mistakes are probably expected.

The rule thing that treva pointed out was more of an error. Technically, you couldn't modkill anybody that posted their role PM.

First game though, lots of balance issues, major ones. Game should've proabably been called a draw once everyone role revealed in hindsight. Dragging it on...was pointless, since it wasn't about playing Mafia anymore, but the team that was quicker than the other to vote.

ARay

County Cricketer
Well, it is zorax first game!
Btw I had told zorax of going to back to basic simple mafia game!
Zorax, how about modding a simple 9 player game! (after the exams of course!)

You could have any of these setups:
- 7 Townies, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Goon
- 5 Townies, 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Mafia Goon
- 6 Townies, 1 Cop, 2 Mafia Goons
- 6 Townies, 1 Doctor, 2 Mafia Goons

I think a game like this will be more strategical.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
9 player game...

I want to try using a psychologist and schizophrenic

The schizophrenic is individual aligned, sends in one name each night, and that person can be either role-blocked, protected, silenced, investigated or injured, decided randomly. The psychologist's job would be to find the schizophrenic. When he does, the schizophrenic becomes townie, possibly with the ability to use any one of all those roles each night.

Therefore, if he is never found by the psychologist, his goal would be to try and be the last man standing. If he is, then he wins when the town wins and if he's alive.

An arrangement involving this would probably then be:

1 schizophrenic
1 psychologist
1 doctor (to heal the injured players)
4 vanilla townies
2 mafia goons.

If that sounds good, I wouldn't mind running one of those. No themes, each person plays themselves. Less clues in the night write-ups, and the clues would be very subtle. 2-3 day long Day phases.

blake

School Cricketer
What about a mafia game that is like a one-nighter? Basically 7-8 willing players, and it lasts for 4 hours with extremely short days and nights (half hour each). Would be fantastic if we got enough dedicated people who would be active for a few hours.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
What about a mafia game that is like a one-nighter? Basically 7-8 willing players, and it lasts for 4 hours with extremely short days and nights (half hour each). Would be fantastic if we got enough dedicated people who would be active for a few hours.

I'd be up for that tbh. Not sure how much it would work though, would take some planning.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I'd go it but I would have to be careful with my timing. Wouldn't want my dad saying that he wants to come play poker or my sis wanting to go on when we're halfway through.

ARay

County Cricketer
9 player game...

I want to try using a psychologist and schizophrenic

The schizophrenic is individual aligned, sends in one name each night, and that person can be either role-blocked, protected, silenced, investigated or injured, decided randomly. The psychologist's job would be to find the schizophrenic. When he does, the schizophrenic becomes townie, possibly with the ability to use any one of all those roles each night.

Therefore, if he is never found by the psychologist, his goal would be to try and be the last man standing. If he is, then he wins when the town wins and if he's alive.

An arrangement involving this would probably then be:

1 schizophrenic
1 psychologist
1 doctor (to heal the injured players)
4 vanilla townies
2 mafia goons.

If that sounds good, I wouldn't mind running one of those. No themes, each person plays themselves. Less clues in the night write-ups, and the clues would be very subtle. 2-3 day long Day phases.

I think that would be interesting idea. We could possibly have a game which would be short and intense. Though I think it should be shelved till our boards. But do keep it in mind :D

Blake I wouldn't mind playing a game of this sort, but could you be more specific about the timing?
Because I believe you time is quite different from mine.
If the timing is suitable I am in. I would prefer a simple mafia though.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Short games are not my cup of tea. Don't mind it, but sometimes I come on, read what happened, but I just can't be bothered to post. :p 24 hour deadlines work better for me.

As for new games, I have a lot of ideas at the back of my head, and still a fair few new roles that I haven't used up. Some ideas I have are Traitor Mafia - with probably a Pirates of the Carribean theme, and probably something from the TV shows - Survivor Mafia, or maybe the Mole Mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread