Wrestling (WWE) Mafia II - The End - Zohaib and Spoobir / Heels win

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Spoobir was pro :thumbs
/End discussion

Fixed that for ya! :p

----------

I know you guys are complaining about Zohaib being unlynchable for a good while but think if he hadn't? Town would have won by day 4...

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Something else I just spotted Yudi in the quick topic you said that you had fined the mafia a kill and therefore couldn't kill on Night 3 and you then forgot about that and then proceeded to let them kill Abhas at night 3.

----------

I know you guys are complaining about Zohaib being unlynchable for a good while but think if he hadn't? Town would have won by day 4...

Yeah but then that would have just shown some good town play. You shouldn't then re-balance in the middle of the game.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I saw that but then when it was night 3, Yudi said they could have the kill, which did annoy me.

And anyway, you mafia played pretty ████ and still managed to win so it shows how much the game was unbalanced.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was very impressed by Spoobir's play in his first game.

The quicktopic before he came along was a complete mess though

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
The quicktopic is always a complete mess though :p

Well apart from the HP mafia when Abhas and I were the remaining mafia. You could actually get what we were doing.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Spoobir was the turning point in the game. So fair play to him however I still think that the game was over balanced. Zohaib basically had no idea and only got through because Spoobir told him everything to do.

Can't take it away from the town though, i don't think I have ever seen worse play.

----------

So Yudi you have two questions to answer;

1. Why did you offer Spoobir to the Mafia's
2. Why did you decide to fine the mafia one kill and then not follow through with it?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Spoobir was the turning point in the game. So fair play to him however I still think that the game was over balanced. Zohaib basically had no idea and only got through because Spoobir told him everything to do.

Can't take it away from the town though, i don't think I have ever seen worse play.

1. You are part of the town :p
2. First four days we hit mafia with our lynches

Spoobir

Well was a fun game for me at least guys, got to hunt down some mafia then switch and dismantle the town. Enjoyed it a lot, see you in the next one! :thumbs:thumbs:cheers

ARay

County Cricketer
Interesting how you guys just allowed zohaib to live. I would have forced a lynch on him the minute i got to know he was anti-townie.
The vigilante going to a new player didn't help matters either. I guess the game was poorly balanced, but hey I guess yudi will learn form this.

The fact there was no vanilla townies is also another thing. So many power roles makes huge mess :p
Anyways interesting to see Spoobir game. We are going to have a competitive pokemon mafia it seems.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I would have forced a lynch on him the minute i got to know he was anti-townie

Yes, while we tried to use him to our advantage and it ended up costing us big time.

Oh well, there are no first time mafia players in the Pokemon mafia so I know most people's games now (apart from Vedarshi after his idiotic first day cost him his life).

Spoobir

If we had tried again straight away he would have survived again cos Aditya was still alive. If I hadn't switched Varun would not have been killed and we'd probably have got Zohaib the next day I believe. In all honesty I was super annoyed cos I thought I'd been dumped on the losing team. :p

Users who are viewing this thread