Wrestling (WWE) Mafia II - The End - Zohaib and Spoobir / Heels win

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Spoobir , wanted to kill you actually , I wanted to kill Hedger as he said he wanted to investigate me and if I came face then he would lynch me

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wish I was not hammered. :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
Spoobir , wanted to kill you actually , I wanted to kill Hedger as he said he wanted to investigate me and if I came face then he would lynch me

Wish you did it. I was protecting Hedger. It would have been a win situation for us.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
How do you know so much about the roles?

I know all the mafia roles because I was mafia and most of the town roles cos people claimed. Ones I don't know are Abhas, PSquared and The Spin, but given what big stars The Rock and Cena are I would GUESS their roles evened things out for the town quite a bit. If they don't you can whine about balance, not before.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
The End

Day 6:

MaD is dead! He was - Trish Stratus, Face aligned

Trish-Stratus-0038.jpg

---

MaD was dead and later the remaining two mafias decided to kill Ollie_H (Shawn Michaels, Face aligned) on Night 6. Then came Day 7 but hedger_14, the only townie left couldn't withstand the power of the two mafias and was killed. He was - Stone Cold, Face aligned.

---

Full Game Summary:

Day 1: Day 1 was in a complete mess. When people expected that it would be over quick and possibly result in a no lynch, something different happened. Vedarshi (mafia) didn't play very well and acted absolutely scummy. It was evident that it was his first game. He did a false role-claim, but Hedger (who was the character Vedarshi claimed) managed to convince the guys that the Vedarshi's claim was false. The most important thing was that Hedger didn't claim his role but still managed to get the support, nice work there.

Night 1: Aditya was masked and he appeared innocent to the cop and the vig missed his shot. The mafias decided to kill an experienced player, The Spin. The Spin was extremely unlucky to be killed on N1, he was the guy who stood a great chance to win the game.

Day 2: Day 2 was a crucial day as the townies, who were earlier suspiscious of Aditya believed that he was innocent based on Hedger's words. The pro town managed to get another mafia this time, it was Zohaib. On the other hand, MaD and Aditya were in favor of lynching Ollie for his inactivity. Zohaib was hammered, but was still alive as Aditya was still alive.

Night 2: The decision of AfridRulez (vig) to kill P Squared made me laugh out like hell. He was just shooting blindly then. The mafias once again wanted to kill an experienced townie and therefore killed Abhas. Varun (the doc) for some strange reasons chose Spoobir to be saved. He was later criticized heavily for his decision.

Day 3: Surprise, Surprise. Yes, the people were stunned. Firstly because Zohaib didn't die and secondly because two townies were declared dead on Night 2. Zohaib was questioned and he somehow managed to convince everyone that he was a serial killer. On the other hand, some were annoyed as the doc did not opt to save Abhas. Hedger (the cop) came in with his report saying that he got a guilty on p23456789. Everyone jumped on p23456789, but luckily, p23456789 had claimed miller before Hedger disclosed his report, making some people believe him. Spoobir cross-claimed p23456789 and so some lynched Spoobir and some stayed with their lynch on p23456789. Ollie (the reviver) used his special role and brought back Abhas to life which was a great news for the townies. Later, p23456789 hammered himself, thinking that it wasn't the hammer vote. Before hammering, he PMed me asking Hedger to say this on Day 4, "I investigated Varun and he appeared guilty". Sadly for p23456789, he could use his role on during the night phase and so he was hammered and couldn't even use his role. Just as the day was towards it end, Aditya claimed Kane with almost his actual role, but tweaked it a bit to appear townie. In all this drama which took place, Chewie lost his night immunity as Ollie used his role.

Night 3: The doc failed yet again. I certainly did expect Abhas to be saved as he was proven townie and the cop didn't have much role left by now. Hedger (the cop) investigated Chewie and got a report saying that Chewie was innocent. Abhas (the amnesiac) used his role and took the special role of P Squared (lie detector), but before he could do anything, he was killed yet again by the mafias. Aditya decided to stay masked and so AfridiRulez (the vig) missed his shot yet again, as he had decided to shoot Aditya.

Day 4: This day was the turning point of the game. People initially lynched went after AfridiRulez but later Varun (the doc) claimed doc and people became suspicious of Aditya, who had earlier claimed a role similar to the doc. Aditya was in deep trouble before a forum member, 'used2bcool' came out from nowhere and posted that there is some relation between Kane and doctors. Aditya got some support, but later people decided to lynch Aditya. Aditya was hammered by Spoobir, who was a townie till then. But as he hammered Aditya (a mafia), he got converted into a mafia after Aditya's death. This was a defining moment as a mafia was killed and a mafia was 'born'.

Night 4: Varun kept on bluffing that he can save himself and he will be saving himself for this night, but Spoobir, who was now a mafia was extremely clever in catching that bluff and forced Zohaib to agree with him to kill Varun. Spoobir actually felt that it would come up as a 'no kill' which would confuse the town heavily, and there was no point in killing Hedger as he would be getting inno on everyone and guilty on Spoobir. Just because Spoobir had initially claimed miller, he was on the safer side as well.

Day 5: I am extremely disappointed, people lynched AfridiRulez (the vig) without even giving him an opportunity to defend himself. Can't say much on this day.

Night 5: Hedger investigated MaD, Mafias killed Chewie. I agree that I failed to send the report on time to Hedger (the cop), but even if I would have done that, the result would have been same as MaD already had two votes before Hedger posted anything. Even if Hedger had posted that the he got an inno on MaD yet again, Spoobir wouldn't have stopped himself from hammering as the hammer would mean a victory for the mafias.
This was the end of the game as MaD (the nurse) died, and just 4 players were left which consisted of 2 mafias and it was a night phase to follow.

---

The Roles

I have attached a Word Document, those who wish to see the roles can download the file.

And this is the QuickTopic Link: Wrestling (WWE) Mafia II at PlanetCricket - QuickTopic free message board hosting

---

Possible Drawbacks:

1. Too many anti-towns.

I don't think so. In a game of 14, there originally were 5 anti-towns and the number seems fine to me.

The original setup was:

Townies:
Lie detector
Miller
Doctor + double voter
Bulletproof
Cop
Nurse
Vig
Amnesiac
Reviver

Mafias:
Godfather
Mafia Doctor
Framer
Ventri

Self aligned:
Fool (Jester)

2. What if both, Abhas (the amnesiac) and Spoobir were converted into mafias?

This did not happen so we shouldn't think about this really. But if we apply mathematics, the chances of so happening are very less, 25% to be accurate, and so I was pretty sure that such a situation won't arise.

3. The cop didn't have much to do.

I disagree, the cop had one of the most important roles in this game. And as far as false or fake reports are considered (reports which don't show the real alignment), this is something I wish to show,

Lie detector - Is inno, appears inno
Miller - Is inno, appears guilty
Doctor + double voter - Is inno, appears inno
Bulletproof - Is inno, appears inno
Cop - Is inno, appears inno
Nurse - Is inno, appears inno
Vig - Is inno, appears inno
Amnesiac - Is inno, appears inno (if guilty, appears guilty)
Reviver - Is inno, appears inno

Godfather - Is guilty, appears inno
Mafia Doctor - Is guilty, appears inno/guilty
Framer - Is guilty, appears guilty
Ventri - Is guilty, appears guilty

Fool (Jester) - Is self aligned, appears self aligned.

Out of 14, there were just 3 players who wouldn't appear as their real alignment to the cop in his reports.

---

Hidden Roles

1. Zohaib, Mr. McMahon, The Godfather, Heel aligned - Could not die until Aditya died.

2. Spoobir, Triple H, Miller, Face aligned - You get the role of the person you hammer for the first time in the game. This is because Triple H is a master at using hammers (sledge hammers).

3. Ollie_H, Shawn Michaels, Reviver, Face aligned - As soon as you revive someone, Chewie (The Undertaker) loses his immunity to night kills. This was done just to maintain the balance of the game.

---

Some Awards:

Best Player: Spoobir
He certainly deserves this award, I am extremely impressed by him. When the game looked completely in the favor of the townies, he changed it on his own in mafias favor and also managed to win the game.

Worst Player: AfridiRulez
Consistently missed his shots, shot P Squared unnecessarily and most importantly, didn't claim vig when it was most needed. And please take this sportingly, I am sure you will improve in the future.

Luckiest Player: Zohaib
Survived a lynch, survived two vig shots, claimed Trish and MaD cross-claimed but still managed to survive. Agreed that he is the serial-killer but later successfully claimed vig and was lucky in not being cross-claimed by AfridiRulez.

Unluckiest Player: The Spin
Had a golden opportunity to win the game, he just had to be lynched at any time during the game. Tried hard to be lynched on Day 1 by FOS-ing everyone, but still wasn't lynched. It was his bad luck that he was killed the following Night itself.

---

Thank you everyone for your support:

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for participating in the game and making it a success. I knew I was pathetic in MaD's game (Simpson's Mafia) and was a noob in the game then, but still you guys kept faith in me and participated, thank yo so much. Special thanks to Abhas for keeping me encouraged throughout the game.

---

Winners:

Last but surely not the least, time to announce the winners. The winners are Spoobir and Zohaib, the mafias (heel aligned). Well played guys. :thumbs

Attachments

• Wrestling Mafia II Roles.docx
    14.9 KB · Views: 59

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I still think even with their roles the cop is rendered useless by the fact that 2 of the original 4 mafias had the ability to come up face aligned.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Meh, I played a bad game at the night, but caught both the mafias during the day.

Spoobir

LOL @ AfridiRulez

----------

Also this:

I am The Game and you know you can't play me!

Last edited by a moderator:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
tbh, I think Zohaib's noobness won him the game. I thought he was just some stupid newbie who had no idea how to play a game of mafia. That underestimate cost us in the end.

Chewie

BCCI President
Zohaib was a bit overpowered, with his having to wait until Aditya was dead before he could be killed. p23456789 got exactly the same role :lol There was nothing this time about how that person couldn't say anything else though so couldn't they just say they were forced to say that?

How did AfridiRulez miss his vig shots so much?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Nope I still stand by my original opinion that the game was unfairly balanced towards the mafia and I will give you my reasons as to why.

• Even as Yudi says '3 players who wouldn't appear as their real alignment', that doesn't matter. You've basically rendered Hedger's cop rule useless by allowing half the of the mafia to show up as town. It basically gives Hedger little chance of really finding the mafia.
  • The Godfather role is INCREDIBLY overpowered especially when you have already given him 4 mafias with the possibility of 2 extra (even though only 1 knows). He already has a killing role, he is then immune to any lynch until a different mafia member dies AND he appears town upon investigation.

And then I have a question;
1. Why did you offer Spoobir to the Mafia's?

It's not as balanced as I had first thought but there's basically the potential for half of the players to become mafia. You've made the noob mistake in a first game of wanting to give EVERY player a key role and then making the game too strong because of it.

There was some horrible play by some of the 1st timers.

Spoobir

tbh, I think Zohaib's noobness won him the game. I thought he was just some stupid newbie who had no idea how to play a game of mafia. That underestimate cost us in the end.

Errm tbh I figured he would get lynched so I already had plans on how to win by myself. Considering how easily I got AfridiRulez and MaD lynched I would have backed myself to do it as well. Read the quicktopic and you'll see my reaction to you buying his vig claim.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
1. Too many anti-towns.

I don't think so. In a game of 14, there originally were 5 anti-towns and the number seems fine to me.

Yeah, if there was no chance of anyone else coming mafia and 2 of the mafia didn't even turn up heel if investigated. But there could have been 7 possible anti-town members.

Users who are viewing this thread