Pokemon? Mafia - Endgame | Town (BKB1991/P Squared) wins!

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For the record, this has been the longest mafia game in terms of number of posts.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I think most of them are intelligible, but I will post them anyways.

It was night, and the pokemon went to slumber, though one could still hear many footsteps in the dead of the night.

-X-​

Grass rustled as the pokemon walked in it, searching for it's target. At last it saw him relaxing over a beach, or rather sleeping. Hiding behind a dark bush, the pokemon smirked to itself and launched it's favourite attack that it believed would see it's target dead.....

-X-​

They were similar to each other in some aspects. And tonight they were together. As they sat together, one of them shouted with pain - "Ah, something bit me, it hurts!"
The other pokemon was confused. He didn't know how to reduce the pain, although he knew some other stuff, which was of no use, in this case.

-X-​

He was an important one in the group, but unfortunately, he didn't have any significant task to do this night. As he slept quite peacefully, he sensed someone nearby, although he was too sleepy to check who it was.

-X-​

The sun rose slowly, and the pokemon woke up. Vedarshi (random name) was quick to count their number, and announced that no one had been killed. There were disappointed faces in the group of pokemon, as they realized their kill had failed.

It's day 2, with 18 pokemon alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch.

1. Zorax targetting ARay, who survived due to his immunity.
2. Ollie protecting Hedger, and Aditya poisoning Hedger.
3. P Squared, with this, I faintly alluded that he had a hidden role later in the game, although I guess nobody picked it.

The second night ensued the day, and some mischief was being planned yet again, for the night was the perfect moment.

-X-

He didn't know what the good pokemon were upto. He only knew he and his 'friend' had to survive, and they had to help themselves. As he walked through the grass, something in the dark stopped him, rendering him unconscious, and something escaped from it's shadow.

-X-

The pokemon, reaching closer to it's target, decided to launch it's attack. The target had seemed a nuisance to it, and he couldn't feel no less than elated to get rid of him. As it launched his attack, he somehow missed!
"Oh damn, my inaccuracy!", he exclaimed with exasperation.

-X-​

The pokemon was determined not to fail this time, although it didn't know why it failed the last time. As the predator followed it's prey, they reached a rocky place, and it found the perfect opportunity; The attack was launched, and the victim fell dead in a infinitesimal time. The predator grinned, and went away from the site of murder.

-X-

The sky started breaking out in light, and the silence of the night was soon superseded by the voices of trapped pokemon. Soon, a body was found near the rocky place, and as it was brought in front of them, they realised that User2010 had been killed.

User2010 is dead, he was -

160px-001Bulbasaur.png

Bulbasaur - Seed Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

It's day 3, with 17 alive, it takes 9 for a majority lynch.

1. User2010 blocking Afridirulez, who was the cult, and Spoobir hiding behind him, or in his shadow.
2. Hedger targeting p#, failing eventually.
3. Zorax killing User, also a very very faint allusion that User was targetting a rock pokemon, i.e. Kabutops.

Another night, after the town members relished the lynch of an evil pokemon, but this night was darker than any other before.

-X-​

The pokemon was working hard on his search, and today it believed it would find it eventually. He approached a fellow member, and saw the thing lying nearby with him. With a sanguine glitter in it's eye, he at once asked the pokemon politely for it. And surprisingly, he handed it over to him without any hesitation. Now that it had got it, it'd be better, but no one knew what it would morph into.

-X-​

He was on his way to his target, and he was determined he won't miss. But he was dumbfounded as he was ready to launch his attack. This wasn't the pokemon he wanted to target; something different. "Never mind, I'll kill this one.", he decided and lau...no! His shot was stifled, owing to his own lack of concentration and determination.

-X-​

It was the time for this pokemon to evolve. He had been waiting for this for ages. He sat near a cliff by the sea, and evolved!

-X-​

He was on his way, through the grass, behind his target, when an attack knocked him down, rendering him dead. The murderer grinned from behind a tree, as it always had done, and went away.

-X-​

It was the break of the dawn, and the good pokemon suffered a double blow! Two bodies were found in the grass nearby, Hedger and Yudi, and it was obvious to the town now, that these were the good pokemon.

Hedger is dead, he was -

099Kingler.png

Kingler, Pincer pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

Yudi is dead, he was -

180px-059Arcanine.png

Arcanine, Legendary Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

It's Day 4. With 14 alive, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

1. p# searching and obtaining Metal Coat from P Squared, evolving.
2. Hedger targeting MaD, 'This wasn't the pokemon he wanted to target' meant that MaD had evolved and changed in appearance.
3. Ollie evolving.
4. Yudi, killed by Zorax, while tracking.

The fourth night summoned itself, and while the good pokemon were relieved that they had got another evil pokemon, the remaining evil pokemon went forth with their plans.

-X-​

Tonight he was with his best friend, whom he didn't want to die. He was resolute in his mind that he'd slash away any slayer who'd come to slay his friend.

-X-​

It was another protector, although it wasn't what it was originally supposed to be. It marched on with the 'protected', everywhere he went, and the 'protected' did his job without any interference.

-X-​

He was the third protector, and he was supposedly with an important pokemon tonight, who slept fearlessly in his presence.

-X-​

One of these three pokemon, aforementioned, had to perish tonight. The evil pokemon slew the target in a covert way, and led out an evil laugh.

-X-​

In the morning, Ollie's body was found in the forest, cold with death. Ollie was :-

009Blastoise.png

Blastoise - Turtle Pokemon, team good pokemon aligned

It's Day 5, with 11 alive, 6 are required for a majority lynch.

1. Afridirulez protecting Spoobir.
2. Chewie, 'the role-absorber' protecting Simsanta, 'it wasn't what it was originally supposed to be' alluding that he had obtained the role after the start of the game.
3. Ollie protecting P Squared, who didn't wield a role that night.
4. Zorax slaying Ollie.

It was exactly half of the original number of the pokemon trapped here now and now it was serious business for both good as well as the bad pokemon; and all other unconcerned ones.

-X-​

Tonight, it was his last night. As he meditated under a tree, with his shiny spoon in his hand, he deciphered the gospel truth. As he went through his way to his fellows, he confronted another pokemon.

"Hiya dude, what's up?"
"Well, it's night, what do ya expect?"
"I expect assasination..."
"Wha--"

The pokemon launched a beam, and the other pokemon was blown apart. "Haha, another gone!!! Hahaha!", it grinned to itself.

-X-​

It hadn't used it's role much, but tonight it was intent on making good use of it. Mustering courage, it moved on towards it target, when it was stopped by a pokemon.

"Your journey ends here, mate."
"So, you think you can kill me off? Haha, ludicrous."
"I'm not intent on killing you, but I can't let you go ahead. That area is out of bounds."
"Oh fark, well, who are you to tell me?"
"Not your business.."

-X-​

The seventh but one day had begun, as the sun rose high in the sky. Two bodies were found in the forest, and were identified to belong to Spoobir and CG123.

Spoobir is dead, he was :-

180px-094Gengar.png

Gengar, Shadow Pokemon, Team ancient aligned

CG123 is dead, he was :-

220px-065Alakazam.png

Alakazam, Psychic Pokemon with a high IQ, Team Good Pokemon aligned

It's Day 6, with 8 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch.

will update the fp tomorrow.

1. CG, lie detector, being killed by Zorax.
2. BKB trying to role-block MaD, but p# stopped him.

With four successful lynches in four days, the town perceived it as all but over, but was it?

-X-

With only seven pokemon remaining now on the island, it was until now a quite tranquil night, after an eventful day. But the evil team hadn't got annihilated yet, and the evil leader was on its way to rummage about the forests and find its targets; to satisfy its ire, and its mission.

It had now pacified, its thirst for murder was quenched. It was exhibiting that same old evil grin, unknowing that it was the final night for it as well, as a mystic light appeared towards him, with its radiance and lustre strong enough that the evil pokemon perished into inexistence.

-X-

Dawn manifested itself as the sky exhibited a reddish-blue hue. The four pokemon, P Squared, BKB1991, Afridirulez and Vedarshi were the only ones alive, as the bodies of P23456789, MaD and Zoraxdoom were discovered.

MaD was -

006Charizard.png

Charizard - Flame Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

P23456789 was -

250px-Brock_Steelix.png

Steelix, Metal snake pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

Zoraxdoom was -

230px-150Mewtwo.png

Mewtwo, Genetic Pokemon, Team Evil Pokemon aligned.

-X-​

Mewtwo was dead, and everyone was as ecstatic as they could be. But the game wasn't over yet!

It's Day 7, with 4 alive, it takes 3 for a majority lynch.

1. Zorax killing MaD, and p#.
2. BKB killing Zorax.

The night was even more quieter than the previous one. But one of the three pokemon couldn't hold its eagerness for survival, and decided to take the aggressive path. He crept slowly towards its target, sleeping peacefully, and attacked him with his special weapon, but its target was saved by a mystic veil of light, and he retreated back. The sky was abruptly pervaded with apparent daylight; The day had apparently broken out.

The mystic veil of light gradually shaped up and it was BKB1991!

"You all evil guys have had enough of this killing and murdering!"
"I am not one of those; I didn't do the killings, but I am going to murder you two and avenge my best friend Gengar's death."

Afridirulez readied his sickles, for an epic maul of his enemies, when P Squared stood up (he had been faking it). He and BKB1991 both shouted - "We won't let you kill us!"
A thunderbolt and a psychic, combined was enough for Afridirulez to bite the dust, as he fell prostrate on the ground.

"Finally, we've exterminated all dangers to the good pokemon; the evil pokemon as well as that ancient looking pokemon.", both exclaimed.

The sun was shining bright in a sky, and after eight days and seven nights full of bloodshed, it was finally that the good pokemon had exterminated the most evil pokemon in the world. BKB1991 used levitate, and carried a jovial P Squared towards Pallet town where his trainer Ash, was waiting for him to come back victorious.

Afridirulez was -

180px-141Kabutops.png

Kabutops, Shellfish pokemon, Team ancient aligned

BKB1991 was -

200px-151Mew.png

Mew, New Species Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned.

P Squared was -

250px-Ash_Pikachu.png

Pikachu - Mouse Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

That marks the end of Pokemon mafia. Town has won, congrats to BKB1991 and P Squared, the winners!

I don't need to explain this.

BKB is the MVP, and I am not doing the reviews, for it's too late, and I haven't got time. (And yeah, I'm lethargic.) :p

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Did Chewie's role have a secret thing in which when he absorbed, it was a watered-down one compared to the original? Because when he absorbed my ability, he had a few restrictions on him which I didn't (can't protect himself, can't protect the same person twice in a row etc...)

Varun

ICC Board Member
No, it was that he could obtain only the general role, that means he'd be a general doc, i.e. with those two restrictions (or without any variations). Similarly, if he was targeted by a cop with a 50% success, he'd have absorbed the general cop role, without any added variations.

Users who are viewing this thread