Pokemon? Mafia - Endgame | Town (BKB1991/P Squared) wins!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Varun said:
230px-150Mewtwo.png

Mewtwo, Genetic Pokemon, Team Evil Pokemon aligned.

You are Mewtwo, the genetic Pokemon. You were created by a bunch of scientists at a special lab using Mew's DNA, and your aim is to destroy humans (who have betrayed you) from the world. You're one of the strongest pokemon in the world currently, and few can dare to kill you. Also, you are commanding Ekans (Aditya), Koffing (simsanta123), Meowth (Papa_Smurf) and Ditto (Chewie) on your mission to annihilate the brave hearted Pokemon that are a threat to you and team and want to save the humans, hence you're the Mafia Godfather.
Every night, you can send me the name of a player you want to target and of a member of YOUR team to make the kill. Those who make the kill can't use their roles for that night. (Remember, the other four you command have a slight chance to miss, so it is upto you whether to make the kill yourself or not)

Also, you've a one-time immunity to any type of kill.

You also appear town to the cop when investigated, only for the first time.

You win when the Team Rocket wins, and you're still surviving.​
That was me.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
What's with all the godfathers coming up town when investigated in the last few games?

It just seems rather stupid to me (:p), especially when they have a lynch immunity on top of that.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
I know. Just makes it harder to take the bugger down :p

----------

Either:

"The spoon didn't bent, it is gospel truth."

or

"Your spoon bent. It's a complete lie!"

:p

:lol Would've loved to have your role, just because of that.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Varun said:
160px-001Bulbasaur.png

Bulbasaur - Seed Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

You are Bulbasaur, the seed pokemon. You are known for your perseverance. With your vines, you can block almost every attack, or you can stop your target from performing his actions. Hence, you're the roleblocker. Every night, you can PM me the name of the person you want to role block. That person will be unable to perform his night role on that given night.

You win when the town wins, and you're alive in the end.​

Me. Damn, should have counter claimed. :p

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Varun said:
180px-094Gengar.png

Gengar, Shadow pokemon, Shadow aligned

You are Gengar, the eerie Shadow pokemon. You love to merge into shadows of other people. Since, your life is on risk, this is your only way to survive. In other words, You're the Hider. Every night you may PM me the name of a player you want to hide in the shadow of. You'll be immune to any roles on that night, (except the tracking role) unless the player you're hiding behind is attacked. In that case, you'll die too.
Also, if you hide behind a mafia member, then it is a 50% chance you'll be killed.

You win when you survive in the end, no matter who wins.​

Gengar is pretty badass. :yes

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
I've never, ever heard of that role before Spoobir. Did you have to hide each night, or could you decide to be in the open?

ARay

County Cricketer
Guess I will post mine as well.

Varun said:
160px-079Slowpoke.png

Slowpoke, Dopey pokemon, Team I'm fickle minded aligned

You are Slowpoke, and you know what, you're incredibly lazy and fickle-minded. You don't have any opinion, nor any biased view. You are the Survivor, you only need to survive till the end to win, no matter which faction wins.
If you survive till Day 5, you'll evolve into a Slowbro on Night 5.

Pretty much thought spoobir was cult and was using the hider as a convenient claim :p
Which is why I attacked him during the day.
Sadly my gamble did not pay off as pikachu decided I was too much of a threat. Probably could have played much better, but I had exams at that point, so staying active was not easy.

P Squared

International Coach
This was mine

Varun said:

250px-Ash_Pikachu.png

Pikachu - Mouse Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

You are Ash's Pikachu, the cute mouse pokemon. Since you're Ash's Pikachu, you command a lot of respect within your group. Hence, you require one more vote than normal to get lynched. Also, due to your importance, you're the Double Voter too. Use your vote wisely.
You also possess the Metal Coat with yourself, but you don't know what it does. You cannot mention in the thread that you possess the Metal Coat throughout the game.

You win when the town wins, and you're alive.

And then I got this after losing the metal coat
Varun said:
The metal coat has been taken away from you. You can now claim it too, that you had the metal coat.

Also, you've gained an additional thunderbolt (one-shot kill) which can be used anytime. PM me - either before the day ends, or in the night - when you want to use it. :)

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Varun said:
200px-151Mew.png

Mew, New Species Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned.

You are Mew, one of the most important pokemon in this game. It's your responsibility to save the world from the evil powers which aspire to annihilate humans and take over the world. All the pokemon have evolved from you, and hence you have your command on a variety of powers, albeit, one shot. These one shot abilities include :

Kill (Mega Punch)
Protect (Barrier)
Investigate (Investigate)
Track (Follow)
Role block (Reflect)

Hence, you're the jack of all trades. You may PM me the name of your target and the attack during the night.

Also, until you're alive, Mewtwo requires one less vote to be lynched, and once you're dead, it requires one more vote to be lynched. You're not allowed to mention this in the thread, though you can allude to it.

You win when the town wins, and you're alive.​

Here is mine.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Gah...the last bit should have been a hidden role :p

Dammnit. Should have killed you off the second I knew you were Mew. Bleh.

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
Here is my role
Varun said:
200px-109Koffing.png

Koffing, Smoke pokemon, Team Rocket aligned.

You are Koffing, and as your name suggests can cause Cough with your poisonous gases. Howewer, this is not the case WITH YOU. You yourself suffer from cough, and due to that, you've to use the clause, "*cough cough*" atleast once in a day (otherwise, you'll be modkilled). You are aligned with team evil, working under Mewtwo (Zoraxdoom). Your other associates are Ekans (Aditya), Ditto (Chewie) and Meowth (Papa_Smurf).

Besides that, you're also the mafia role-blocker. Every night you may PM me the name of a player you want to role-block. The player won't be able to use his role for that night. You cannot block the same player on consecutive days.

You win when the Team Rocket wins, and you're still surviving.

You can discuss your strategy with your mafia partners here.​

Near

Club Cricketer
Here are my roles:

Varun said:
180px-Brock_Onix.png

Onix, Rock Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

You're Brock's Onix, the rock snake pokemon. Sadly, you're a vanilla townie until you evolve, for which you need the Metal Coat which is possessed by one of the players. Every night, you may PM me the name of a person who you think has the Metal Coat. If the player possesses it, you'll get it and evolve on the next day into Steelix. Use your vote wisely until you evolve.

Varun said:
You have got the metal coat! You're now -
250px-Brock_Steelix.png

Steelix, Metal snake pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned

Being evolved into Steelix, your rock skin has developed into a diamond-hard skin which is impossible to break. You're now the rolestopper. Every night you choose a player and PM me his name, all roles except the killing roles would be ineffective on him for that night.

Don't post in the thread until the update is posted.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I've never, ever heard of that role before Spoobir. Did you have to hide each night, or could you decide to be in the open?

I didn't have to hide, one night I chose not to so that CG123 could check my claims but he didn't even bother. The role didn't say I could not hide behind the same person every night but I thought that would be pretty lame anyway so I decided not to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread