Pokemon? Mafia - Endgame | Town (BKB1991/P Squared) wins!

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
englishpokemonlogo.png

RULES - READ THEM

1) Don't quote any communication you recieve from me. Paraphrase it.
2) Your alignment and character title will be revealed upon death - Not your whole role
3) If anything in your pm overrides these rules then your pm is to be followed.
4) No communication about the game outside of this thread unless your PM says so. If someone contacts you, tell me. I'll 1) Modkill them and 2) try to get them banned from the next game at the very least. As well as that they'll be banned from all my games in the future.
5) Don't piss me off... :spy
6) This game is complicated. But not as complicated as you think. Learn to think outside the box and play outside the norm. Be different.
7) Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. A little bit of *voices from the grave* is fine, but too much dead posting is forbidden.
8) Don't post in white text. Remember, logic/brains/wit > white text/cheap stuff.
9) Once you're dead, you can't win. Period. Even if your alignment wins the games, only the surviving players actually win. The aim of Mafia is survival. There will be luck involved too, but good players usually make their own fate in this game.
10) Night posts may contain clues to how many factions are there and if you're a variant of a role/have a hidden factor to your role. Those with roles should keep this in mind. The night posts won't be very long, and won't provide a very substantial amount of hints, but only a little bit which is enough IMO.
11) Have fun and play to win.
12) Roleclaiming and character claiming will be allowed at any point of the game.
13) You may NOT edit/delete any posts that you have made. Once a post is made, it goes into historical record.
14) All ‘Lynch’ and ‘Unlynch’ MUST be in bold. If they are not, they will not be tallied.
** If you vote two or more times consecutively without an unvote in between them, then the first vote will be the one that gets tallied. **

15) Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted.
16) Joking is fine, but don't get carried away and spam
17) Be active and attentive in the game, if I see you lacking activity you will be replaced. If no replacement is found, you'll be modkilled.
18) Each game day will last NO LONGER than 72 hours. I will remind everyone if the deadline is near, and to look toward voting. If no majority is reached at the end of the third 24 hour day, a ‘no lynch’ will be forced, sending the game into the night phase. If the discussion is going good, the game might be extended by a day.
19) Similarly, each game ‘night’ will not last more than 24 hours. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of 24 hours I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action.
20) If you have any questions on the game or on whether you should/can or shouldn't/can't do something, feel free to PM me
21) Be nice and have fun!

(These rules have been copied from the HP mafia and edited accordingly in some parts.)

Alive :-

P_Squared - Pikachu - Mouse Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned
BKB1991 - Mew, New Species Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned.

Dead :-

The Rock - Voltorb, Ball Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned, lynched Day 1.
Abhas - Pidgeotto - Bird Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned, died Day 1, after hammering The Rock.
User2010 - Bulbasaur - Seed Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned, died Night 2.
Papa Smurf - Meowth, Scratch Cat Pokemon, Team evil pokemon aligned, lynched day 3.
Hedger_14 - Kingler, Pincer pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned, died Night 3.
Yudi - Arcanine, Legendary Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned, died Night 3.

Aditya - Ekans, Snake Pokemon, Team Evil Pokemon aligned., lynched Day 4.
ARay - Slowpoke, Dopey pokemon, Team I'm fickle minded aligned, electrocuted Day 4.
Ollie_H - Blastoise - Turtle Pokemon, team good pokemon aligned, died Night 4.
Simsanta123 - Koffing, Smoke Pokemon, Team Evil Pokemon aligned., got lynched Day 5.
Spoobir - Gengar, Shadow Pokemon, Team ancient aligned, died Night 5.
CG123 - Alakazam, Psychic Pokemon with a high IQ, Team Good Pokemon aligned, died Night 5.
Chewie - Ditto, Transform Pokemon, Team evil pokemon Aligned, lynched Day 6.
Zoraxdoom - Mewtwo, Genetic Pokemon, Team Evil Pokemon aligned, died Night 6.
P23456789 - Steelix, Metal snake pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned, died Night 6.
MaD - Charizard - Flame Pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned, died Night 6.
Vedarshi - Butterfree, Butterfly pokemon, Team Good Pokemon aligned, got lynched Day 7.
Afridirulez - Kabutops, Shellfish pokemon, Team ancient aligned, died endgame.

Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Night 7 + Day 8 (endgame)

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Will be following this closely.

Varun

ICC Board Member

Varun

ICC Board Member
5 till now, I really hope ARay, User and Chewie sign up.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@Varun: Thanks for the offer, but I prefer to serve my ban rather than break it.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm suspicious of you every time, be it before the game or after the game. You're such a character, I hate you so much! (Take that as a compliment)

Users who are viewing this thread