The Smurfs Mafia - EndGame - Town Wins! (CG123, Hedger_14, BKB1991)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry, I meant how did I get personal. :p

I see what you possibly mean now though reading back, it wasn't intended to be personal in any way, I was just defending myself saying that "anyone in that situation was half a brain would have" done what I did, because that would give them the best chance of winning, I probably shouldn't have put the "Seriously Ollie" part at the start of that sentence though. (If you mean that sentence)

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Hahaha yeah it was that one. I mean I knew you weren't lying and I know why you did lie about not being the cop but really, I just had to try and get suspicion on you somehow :p.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Yeah, I normally don't agree with replacements either. But as a mod, there was nothing else I could do. It was either that, or the mafia get 2 free kills.

P Squared

International Coach
Gah, I really should have killed User in the beginning.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Varun impressed me the most, tbh. He was evaluating posts, giving out logical arguments, and was the most active. Could've used his Night role a bit better near the end, but here, I think he showed how much he's improved in the game. For that, he is the Modders' MVP.

Thanks for that. :D Honestly, since I couldn't use my role till the second night, I could only analyze. I wish that I could've made a better use of my role though.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Wow that's a great turnaround by the town. I had moved countries, and haunt been online for a week. I sincerely apologize to papa smurf, whom I could not even inform. He modded the game brilliantly, special thanks to him.

Well done guys :)

Manly

Thor
Tom (post 656 can't quote it) you're always in relationship difficulties haha. Also you could've recruited me you bell rather than killing me.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Wow that's a great turnaround by the town. I had moved countries, and haunt been online for a week. I sincerely apologize to papa smurf, whom I could not even inform. He modded the game brilliantly, special thanks to him.

Well done guys :)

Yeah, I'd figured as much. Don't worry about it - I would've done the same had I gone back home in ages :)

Users who are viewing this thread