Puddle Mafia 02 - Game over - Sedition wins - 3rd Party Win

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well the survivor was the only person who could win with the SK, but letting the vampire live until the end was risky. Losing the DV and Doc within the first two nights was costly as well.

Also, I did kind of hint that there were no pawns in this game, so when Varun claimed Vanilla, that should have been the clue that he was in fact the GF.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Puddle Mafia 02 Mafia Discussion Thread - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Mafia QT.

Enjoyed this game very much. Themer made a good partner in crime. Everyone seemed to play a fairly good game, except perhaps Zhuorb (sorry) and User, who were too inactive, although I feel User was genuinely trying to stay under the radar.

And finally, Sedition being the SK was rather unexpected, although I did speculate on it once (check mafia QT).

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I was the most paranoid guy in the history of mafia games yeah :p And I started the bandwagon on BKB, since if he was confirmed 3rd party, it covered me up pretty well. Then I defended myself and Themer on Day 2, which didn't help the town get anywhere, and finished up trying to kill the doc again.

And I thought mafia would realise I was anti-town when I kept saying the doc should claim if blocked, when it was me blocked :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We thought you were the doc, and were bluffing. We actually had become convinced you were the doc, until User died.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Hmm lucky for me that I took the doc out then, and you had bigger fish to fry with the tracker on Night 2 :p

----------

or watcher, as we all assumed.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Game Roles

You are the Godfather ? Mafia aligned. You give a pro town alignment result when investigated by a cop.

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same). You will get access to your QT thread once the game officially begins. [Has unknown 1 time bulletproof]

You are the Prostitute ? Mafia Aligned. Each night you may choose one target to roleblock with your overtly sexual ways. You don't get paid, so really, you're just a whore.

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and al other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same). You will get access to your QT thread once the game officially begins.

You are the Survivor - 3rd Party Aligned. Your only goal is to survive until the end of the game.
You win if any of the factions eliminate their competition while you are still alive.

You are the Jekyl and Hyde Serial Killer - 3rd Party Aligned. Each night you may choose to kill or not to kill. That is indeed the question I will be asking. You are incredibly careful when choosing not to kill, and will show as town. If however you act on your dark desires, you will show as anti-town.

You win when only you are alive (or if nothing can prevent the same). [Has unknown one-time bulletproof]

You are the Cop ? Town Aligned.

You may choose one player each night to investigate and subsequently find out their alignment. You will received a message from the moderator containing either anti-town or pro-town.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

You are the Doctor ? Town Aligned. Each night you may choose one player to protect from any night terrors. Oh, also they don't die if targetted.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

You are the Tracker ? Town aligned. Each night you may visit one player and see who they visited.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

You are the Double Voter ? Town Aligned. If the town become outnumbered, you may be their only chance. You may either place 2 votes on the same person, or one on two seperate players.

You are Saulus the Vampire ? Town Aligned... for now. If the mafia target you at night you do not die, but instead become Mafia aligned.

You win if whichever faction you are currently aligned towards has eliminated all threats and at least one of their players remains alive.

Game Track

Night 1 -

Themer targetted Papa Smurf - successful
Themer blocked Sedition - successful

Abhas tracked Sedition ? Not seen around anyone
Zhuorb investigated Varun ? Pro Town
User saved Sedition - Successful

Sedition targetted User - Unsuccessful

Night 2 -

Themer RB'ed User
Themer targetted Abhas

Sedition targetted User

Abhas tracked Themer
Zhuorb investigated Abhas.

Night 3 -

Zhuorb investigated Smurf
Varun targetted Smurf
Sedition targetted Smurf

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Hmm well for one, me getting roleblocked saved my ass, since Abhas was indeed tracking me on night one. Secondly, User was protecting me and my grudge from last game caused me to go after him 3 times, so I feel like a pretty big tool there.

Just reading through the mafia QT now, thanks for the night 1 sympathy too Varun :D

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Yep even though I admit this setup ended up slightly anti-town sided, town had no real luck with their night actions early on (Zhuorb investigating Varun and Abhas not getting to track you due to the RB).

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well done sedition - very hard to win as SK.
Town (and mafia) fail for accepting not only the Vig claim but also that he was making pot shots. I always work on the principle that a trigger-happy vig is basically anti-town.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Thanks Colin :) I was just aiming to make it to the next phase each time and somehow lucked into an unlynchable situation when no one cc'd with 5 left and 2 mafia :p

----------

Thanks too guys :) I think my activity and never being scum before helped. Will be a bit harder next time to convince people I think :p

Users who are viewing this thread