Puddle Mafia 04 - Endgame Mafia (barmyarmy, BKB, RPHKR win)

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think one think we didnt do (or atleast I didnt) was that we pointed fingers at each other at any point. I dont know if it seems obvious, but I was intentionally avoiding discussion on Colin.

Simple game really we cut off the town pretty well. Knew their power roles and throughout most of the game we were on the top. 2 days or so ago, I was pretty sure we were going to lose Colin at some point, but the town really suffered from over discussion and no lynching. Had you guys (and us for that matter) been brave in the first few days and lynched somebody you would have had some idea on who was the mafia before the last day.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah if we just lynched Smurf on Day 2 when he had like 5 votes and Manly waiting to hammer with the 7th, we could've skipped a lot of crap on Days 3 and 4.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
I think one think we didnt do (or atleast I didnt) was that we pointed fingers at each other at any point. I dont know if it seems obvious, but I was intentionally avoiding discussion on Colin.

Simple game really we cut off the town pretty well. Knew their power roles and throughout most of the game we were on the top. 2 days or so ago, I was pretty sure we were going to lose Colin at some point, but the town really suffered from over discussion and no lynching. Had you guys (and us for that matter) been brave in the first few days and lynched somebody you would have had some idea on who was the mafia before the last day.

yep, but i think the reluctance to lynch is a by-product of the nature of the game.

people want to play, think and discuss. they don't want to get themselves lynched or nightkilled in the first 2 days and not be playing anymore. so there is an element of self-preservation.

Unless you are manly, obviously.

Manly

Thor
@Barmy: "Ok, I'm nervous about Manly's dossier. How about RB Abhas and kill Manly?
Manly is a good player and he might have nailed one of us. Also it will really piss him off to spend so long working on it and get night-killed..." So you should have been nervous, you scummy see unit!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I definitely think anyone says they've compiled a dossier and will release it in the morning deserves to be night killed. Slightly disappointed to discover that you hadn't actually written it after all!
Interestingly if you hadn't posted that we would probably have killed Smurf.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Which was what I was hoping for. :p Manly's antics ruined everything.

Good game by Colin. Both you and RPHKR were pretty much at the lower end of my scum radar. Thedon and Ste were pretty much high up, which shows how well I played lol.

Hate being the vampire btw.

Manly

Thor
As I said, I'm surprised it had such an effect on people! I didn't release it, only Adi had any clue who I was thinking of, and everyone kept harking back to it! Pretty much the most influence I've ever had on a game!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Found this quote in a previous game. Amusing...

He claimed cop because he saw the cop was dead and thought he could get away with it. He knew there wouldn't two cops.
I honestly get fed up playing this game with you sometimes User. You seem wilfully blind to obvious stuff or, in the last game we played, you act scummy and make me lynch you instead of the mafia.
Add it up and see what makes sense. Two cops or an inventor and a tracker?

As a PS I was mafia in that game ;) (but bussing my godfather at the time)

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Well it should be obvious now. If Colin is alive for more than three nights - he is mafia.

----------

Forget I said that (hoping not to be targeted on the 1st night again)

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Well it should be obvious now. If Colin is alive for more than three nights - he is mafia.

----------

Forget I said that (hoping not to be targeted on the 1st night again)

if it's that obvious then as mafia i'd keep him alive as he's an easy mislynch target and i can take others out instead.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Slightly disappointed I didn't win this one for town. Was more than happy to vote off Colin but I had already persued User and in my mind he looked equally like mafia as Colin. Was right about RPHKR as well, quite frustrated nobody else got on board with that lynch.

Users who are viewing this thread