Mini Mafia 2 - End Game. Mafia (Barmyarmy) wins

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was looking for a very uncommon balance for this game, a balance that isn't easy to guess and I guess I succeeded. I didn't want this game to be easy to win for any of the parties. Mafia GF vs Usurper, Inventor, Miller, Double Voter, Beloved Princess (not a great move but confused the things a little) and Miller, every role had an importance and that's what I was looking for. I hope everyone enjoyed the game. :)

----------

Yea, well done User. Not revealing that you are the double voter was a very good move on your part. :)

----------

I'm going offline now. I'd reveal the rest stuff about the game tomorrow. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Usurper and Beloved Princess were not the roles for this game, I believe. One was way too disadvantageous for the town and the other for the GF.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Right, sooo lynched without a chance to discuss it....

Not the smartest move really :rolleyes

Well played Colin dude. Personally I'm not sure the balance was right in this game at all, bare in the mind the Princess only didn't cock it all up because she was mod killed.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Well yeah of course :p The moment I loaded up the page just now I realised what had happened, not sure User would have listened to me, but maybe in future he'll wait for the other person to say something first ;)

----------

To add to Varun's shudders posts. You also were too forceful for the game to progress. Tends to be mafia that starts trying to enforce time limits etc as they're the only ones trying to make sure town doesn't use their roles.

----------

That's what I would have explained to User, but yeah, probably would have gone with you anyway I feel.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
As I said, I'm really a confused townie more often than not. But, this case, I'd really have gone with Colin, whatever be the case. As I said, Usurper was probably not even the last role I'd have thought to be in the game with only 2 mafia.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Was always feeling that Barmy was mafia. Although did not expect Hedger to turn out mafia.

Still well played mafia.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
My thoughts on you had turned somewhat over the course of the end game. You just seemed more keen to push things through :) Still, really well played. Hedger, poor guy, never stood a chance haha

Cheers Adi for running it dude. Will get the next one signups started soon, setup might not be as complicated... and what do I do if I need a QT thread for mafia?

Users who are viewing this thread