Puddle Mafia 04 - Endgame Mafia (barmyarmy, BKB, RPHKR win)

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Puddle Mafia 04 - Mafia Discussion Thread - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Puddle Mafia 04 - Spectator Thread - QuickTopic free message board hosting

The QTs. Aditya and Zhuorb, please don't get mad at me for some of those comments there. :p They were frustration. You guys need to step up. Aditya was at least posting but, Zhuorb didn't even bother, I think. He was made the DV after Trev died so he could have really turned this round.

Ste, I think you played really well. Bulletproof is a tough role and people actually don't believe you as it can be an easy way for the mafia to get away. Only thing which you could have done is, probably posted a bit more and made it look like you were some town PR so that mafia's waste their night kills. But, I know it's not so easy.

Win obviously goes to Colin as he made up some brilliant claims. But, I liked what he posted in the mafia QT. We as a town should have picked up that both BKB and RPHKR claimed last and had all the characters available to claim. Point noted. I've actually learned a lot more in this game. Was really a good one!

Don't worry User, I was thinking the EXACT same things as you were saying in that thread.

I guess my posts were just a bit too long-winded so people got turned off.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Part of the problem for me is that Adi and Zhuorb were both confirmed by the write-up.
By day 6 TheDon and Ste were the only players we could go after. Had I CCed TheDon on day 6 there's no way I'd have survived.
7 players left, 2 confirmed town, 3 mafia, 1 cop and 1 bulletproof. We were pretty short on options really.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Funny in the QT, Sedition helped me to no end in this game. He got me posting, and then, he got the claim out of me which allowed me to survive. I thought me claiming would mean that I was a goner for sure.

Kudos Sedition:thumbs.

ved_

International Coach
Meh, I tweaking goofed up the game. Blame me. I just wanted to hide the DV thing, and I'm sorry for the inactivity, but that's just the way I like to play, it keeps me alive.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
@Don I thought you were mafia at the start, but once you started posting regularly, my suspicions dropped off. The no lynch wasn't anything substantial, but it gave me a starting point to grill you and Aditya when neither of you had posted much, but eventually I believed you both to be town. Though I was questioning what Adi was smoking half the time.

It's too bad about the indecision over Smurf consumed the first few days. I'm pretty sure the vampire wins with the town when not converted, so it would've been good if he didn't dig himself so deep with the roleblocker claim.

I probably saved RPH from too much scrutiny too, and BKB I felt pretty sure was town. I thought Ste was a better chance of being mafia than them honestly. Colin just had it written all over him though :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congrats mafia and Colin. Pretty active game. 900+ posts is no joke.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
and as for Colin, people just wait until he has a sudden epiphany at MYLO, then it just depends whether he's town or mafia that decides who wins.

This made me laugh. :D
Now you know why I was making out that it wasn't MyLo...

----------

Colin had to convince one out of three, plus he also had BKB and RPHKR for help

Only in theory. Most the day it was me versus you two with no support! BKB and RPHKR made one post each on the final day.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Incidentally probably shouldn't be telling you this but my initial idea when I saw the odds (3/14) was to block and bus RPHKR and claim town roleblocker ;)

----------

What the hell's a Lylo and a Mylo?

LyLo means "lynch or lose"; MyLo means "mislynch and lose". They're endgame states where the game is won or lost depending on your action that day.
The fact people thought that even if we lynched off ste there would be a day 7 worked to our advantage.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
This made me laugh. :D
Now you know why I was making out that it wasn't MyLo...

----------

Only in theory. Most the day it was me versus you two with no support! BKB and RPHKR made one post each on the final day.

They were always going to lynch how you needed obviously, so you had to convince one guy to support you, two were convinced already obviously. I had none convinced, I even had to convince Ste to an extent.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
The fact people thought that even if we lynched off ste there would be a day 7 worked to our advantage.

yeh that baffled me from aditya, i pointed out that we didn't know if there were two or three mafia so lynching me to work out whether colin or thedon were mafia wasn't much of an option as it could be game over.

i tried to make plans for if it was only two mafiosa to ensure colin would get lynched the next day, but it wasn't so it was frivolous.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
As soon as Colin mentioned that lynching you would be the safe option, Aditya was sold. So your argument wouldn't have worked.

Users who are viewing this thread