Puddle Mafia 03 - Endgame

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Varun deserves a special mention here. At no point during the game did I feel that he's SK. He had been helpful to the town (at least I felt so :p) throughout the game, even though he was the culprit. Well played, man! :clap

BKB's awesome. ;)

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Hmm, I think you did a pretty good job as a SK. I suspected you as mafia because you were defending Sedition and I knew he was.
Then on the last day I thought you jumped too early on Zhuorb and once Aditya was cleared it really had to be you.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, I've made quite a few mispredictions there. Thought Colin to be mafia, you as well before you claimed, thedon as well, but considered Sedition town. Not that I cared too much, but perhaps it actually helped me by mafia not trying to kill me. The Bulletproof claim came right out of my head at the point of claiming, and honestly I don't think there was a better claim. But you played a great game, because basically everyone else believed me and Zhuorb didn't even attempt to defend himself. If only Aditya hadn't protected you....that's basically one of the only reason why he deserves to win the game.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Thought your claim was solid, but you were left with a miller, cop, doctor and survivor. And all of us had our claims more or less cleared.

Like I said before, if you had gone for Aditya I might have followed you.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Town wins (in case anyone hadn't figured it out)

MVP = BKB. Some excellent analysis throughout, as well as guiding the town to victory at the crucial stages late on.

I'll post gamelog etc at some point in the next few days. Just really tired at the mo.

Good game everyone, well done to the winners.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
So, mafia and those in the spectator QT, was it obvious I was the SK?

Didn't even really cross my mind tbh, I just thought you were possibly Mafia. I tracked you the night I died and was certainly ready to drop my suspicion on you when no result came up.

Really well played BKB.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
So, mafia and those in the spectator QT, was it obvious I was the SK?

Abhas and I were confident that you had a PR on Day 1, so we blocked you that night. In hindsight we probably should've went for the kill considering the damage you did by shooting Abhas and basically CC'ing me :p We had no intention of night killing you from then on though.

I was on borrowed time from the beginning with BKB getting guilty on me Night 1 and thedon didn't claim, but he also tracked me blocking BKB Night 2. But your best chance was to help me survive Day 3 and take me down the following day. I was sure you were the SK from your first post that day, so I was pretty livid to see you turning on me so early when you needed my night actions (block Adi, kill BKB) and I needed you not to lynch me so I could have one last hurrah.

Manly was only made mafia when Abhas and I were already dead, otherwise it would've been 5 town with cop, doc and tracker vs. Survivor vs. SK when I was lynched, so I was pretty gutted that your whole motive that day was to get me lynched and I actually convinced Adi and Zhu that it wasn't a good idea.

Anyway, was a very confident game from BKB analytically and made pretty much all the right moves to ensure his survival, so well played man :clap

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Ta dude. I see you changed it to Endgame too. I will start sign ups for a new game with a completely different flavour to it starting next week if numbers are keen. I feel Duckton needs a break :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Night 1:

Mafia:
Abhas targetted Manly ? Successful
Sedition blocked Varun ? Successful

Individual:
Varun took no action.

Town:
Aditya protected Barmy ? Successful
thedon tracked Abhas ? Saw Zhuorb around no-one.
Barmy swapped Abhas and Zhuorb ? Successful
BKB investigated Sedition ? Anti-Town

Night 2:

Mafia:
Abhas targetted Barmy ? Successful
Sedition blocked BKB ? Successful

Individual:
Varun killed Abhas - Successful.

Town:
Aditya protected Sedition ? Successful
thedon tracked Aditya ? Saw Sedition around BKB.
Barmy swapped Aditya and Sedition ? Successful
BKB investigated Varun ? Unable to use role.

Night 3:

Mafia:

Manly targetted thedon ? Successful

Individual:

Varun took no action.

Town:
Aditya protected BKB ? Successful
thedon tracked Varun ? Saw Varun around no-one.
BKB investigated Varun ? Pro-Town

Night 4:

Individual:
Varun targetted BKB - Blocked.

Town:
Aditya protected BKB ? Successful
BKB investigated Aditya ? Pro-Town.

----------

I think I've done most the thread title changes...

I've been somewhat lazy this game :spy

Last edited:

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I fixed some of the wrong colours but left one untouched: thedon tracked Aditya ? Saw Sedition around no-one.

I guess Aditya's supposed to be blue and Colin's busdrive led to my result, which should be that I was seen around BKB.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
No worries, will stick a thread together now for the next one. Got a bit more time next week to actually moderate it without making a mistake almost every day haha

Vote counts were only ever accurate because Abhas kept correcting me haha

Users who are viewing this thread