Puddle Mafia 02 - Game over - Sedition wins - 3rd Party Win

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Looking at the composition, out of 9 players, 2 were mafia, 1 was convertible into mafia, 1 serial killer, 1 survivor making it atleast 4 anti-towns (I don't consider survivor as an 'anti-town' role).
Bit hard to win for the townies, even with all the roles, considering there had to be someone dying at night, and soon left without a majority vote.

Anyway, I feel it was an interesting game, and in retrospect, maybe a mass-claim might have helped, considering we had all power roles, but I don't think anyone guessed there are no vanillas despite PDs repeated hints.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Killed twice in one game :p By the two people who I initially thought had killed me.

Great game by Sedition :clap Didn't even cross my mind that there ould be a SK. Well played, and as Colin said, extremely hard to do as SK. I should know - failed twice trying to do it.

Town (and mafia) fail for accepting not only the Vig claim but also that he was making pot shots. I always work on the principle that a trigger-happy vig is basically anti-town.

That was hard to do considering it was only 5 left when he claimed. My only other teammate was Zhuorb, the wonder cop.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah the town didn't really have an option with 5 left.. In hindsight, if Themer or Varun cc'd me, they might have had a chance to have me lynched for a mafia win.

I wasn't too sure if the vampire really existed when I shot last night, I was freaking out between no kill, kill Varun or kill Smurf for ages :p Whether it was true or not, I figured shooting the vampire had to be the safest option though or risk the conversion and mafia win.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
The DV was there to in theory give the town a boost when needed and the potential to still allow them to lynch off suspected targets. The doc could have protected him, but as is clear, he was dead before the game really began with Sedition determined to kill User haha

As I said, had ideally hoped for 11, but unfortunately got stuck with 9. Figured a mass claim would have narrowed things right down, but Sedition and Themer did well to keep making it seem like a bad idea.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
All teams could have used the survivor, so it was strange everyone was so quick to lynch him off. Although I once tried claiming survivor and was promptly lynched off, so I had a feeling it might happen :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
All teams could have used the survivor, so it was strange everyone was so quick to lynch him off. Although I once tried claiming survivor and was promptly lynched off, so I had a feeling it might happen :p

It masked my presence too well for me to resist lynching him, plus it sped up the day so I didn't have to drag it out for 4 regular days :p

And I didn't think Zhuorb could be GF, I was just trying to act like the paranoid townie who thinks it could be anyone still, rather than rushing to lynch Varun.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Out of curiosity, if Zhuorb had been lynched instead of me, would it have been a draw? I and Sedition would try to kill each other, survive due to our bulletproof jackets, and then lynch each other.

Users who are viewing this thread