Puddle Mafia 02 - Game over - Sedition wins - 3rd Party Win

ved_

International Coach
Nope. That's totally wrong, Varun. I just saw people saying vampire so I assumed that it was a third party role.

----------

Oh nice, then. I was a tad late in the reply.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haha well you made my heart skip a few beats, but there had to be a town cop.. surely.. please :D

I'm SK btw. Zhuorb tonight thanks.

I almost wanted to no-kill tonight, but in the end targeting Smurf provided the least risk whether his claim was true, or if he was GF and died, I had to pin vampire on Varun somehow :p Lucky it turned out the way it did and if Zhu got the guilty on me like I think he did, he'd ignore it :p

----------

no-kill last night*

ved_

International Coach
WHOA, just what the kerpluck. That isn't true, Mr.Sedition. I don't believe puddleduck will take in three 3rd party roles.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ah, great game then Sedition. MVP deserved.

Did I tell you though I possess a one-shot lynch/kill immunity? :spy

----------

I don't believe puddleduck will take in three 3rd party roles.

The Vampire is town aligned.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I think Zhu is trying to claim a 3rd party role now also :p Could be some crazy ---- still going on, but I'll be glad for it to be over one way or another :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You don't get it Sedition. Zhuorb and me are Cult aligned. :spy

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Unlucky Zhuorb, you actually couldn't win once Smurf was confirmed as Vampire :spy Was pretty much just down to which of Sedition or Varun could convince you to agree with them.

Varun is dead he was Godfather. Mafia aligned.

Zhuorb is dead. He was Cop. Town aligned.

Sedition wins, he was SK, 3rd Party Aligned.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I would have done a writeup with some suspense added to it, but you all seem to know what's happened now anyway :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Thanks for not tweaking with me guys :p And cheers, was a tricky game for the town, and I genuinely felt bad about killing User and putting everyone up the creek, so I guess that helped when I claimed.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Apologies to town, it was a little anti-town in balance once I didn't get 11 players, I didn't really balance it out well enough to make up for the missing two players that would have been town based. That being said, lynching off the survivor on the first day without so much as a discussion was rash and set things off on a dangerous path for the town.

MVP was between Smurf and Sedition, but in the end Sedition just about hung on to claim it (as calm as he may have seemed in this thread, his head was all over the place in various PM's haha).

Users who are viewing this thread