Puddle Mafia 03 - Endgame

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, gonna look to run a game as big as possible here. Flavoured again with writeups but almost certainly better balanced than the 2nd one.

Will start by aiming for double figures but if it's looking difficult to get that many will settle on a 9 (or even worse a 7).

1. Barmy - Killed Night 2
2. Pallu - Subbed out for Manly. Lynched Day 4
3. Manly - Killed Night 1
4. Sedition - Lynched Day 3
5. Zhuorb
6. User
7. Mark - Subbed out for theDon - Killed Night 3
8. BKB
9. Varun - lynched
10. Abhas - Killed Night 2
11. Aditya

Reserve: User?

Give it another day or two, and then be starting before the weekend :)

Game Log:

Initial Write-Up
Day 1

Last edited:

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Because no one will trust you and almost certainly try and kill you :p

You're in :D

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Little bit busy for the next week or so, but I imagine it'll take a few days to get going and I'll probably be active enough if we start this week anyway.

So, I'm in :)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Excellent :) Heh even an inactive Sedition will probably be more active than some players recently ;)

Just to add, with the lack of games lately I won't be enforcing quite such a harsh time limit if we do manage to get some decent numbers.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
In. But, Sedition needs to stay away from me. So, yeah. Will be busy though till the weekend is over...

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Ha, the twisted mind of a serial killer is best avoided User :p

Surely no one has ever taken quite so much relish in the chance to be the SK as Sedition? :lol

I'll hold off starting for a bit. As I said, I would really like a big game where a day or two of inactivity from players doesn't necessarily cause quite such a game lull early on. Not to mention I do love having room for a 3rd party role or two :spy

----------

Out of curiosity, what would people prefer for the theme.

We can of course return to Duckton for part 3. This time the town is in a state of limbo after the SK's successful eradication of all authority figures last time out... We're talking decay, anarchy and probably a hint of rain (this is Duckton afterall...)

Or to add an element of topical cricket based narrative, I'll potentially find characters that all relate to cricketers currently involved in the latest soap opera. For example the England dressing room :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Gotta remember that in my first 6 or so games I was stuck on the town side too :p

Just a few names off the top of my head that should jump in - Varun, Abhas, Themer, BKB, Smurf.. 6r4yrnj, Hedger, Mad.. Get in on this ----

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah if all the people who have played a few games get involved, we could actually have a nice big game again that ebbs and flows rather than the claim fests that smaller games can often turn into (to be fair, that's normally if I'm actually playing :p ).

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I'm looking forward to a game with a few more people now. I wasn't too keen on the cricket theme before, but now I'm not too phased if it ties in well like the KP saga you mentioned. Been awhile since the last game so I'm up for pretty much anything, at least until the rums from last night completely wear off :spy

Users who are viewing this thread