The Smurfs Mafia - EndGame - Town Wins! (CG123, Hedger_14, BKB1991)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So does it count as me winning? :p

(If it does, that's two in a row)

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Vote Count

Ollie_H (2) - CG123, Hedger_14
CG123(1) - Ollie_H

With 4 alive, it takes 3 for a majority.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Do you either of you plan on hammering him, so we can win now?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Well I actually don't want to risk it as Papa Smurf could make me lose it because I'm the priest or something :p But BKB can hammer. I'm off now anyway :p

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Vote Count

Ollie_H (3) - CG123, Hedger_14, BKB1991
CG123(1) - Ollie_H

Majority on Ollie_H.

The Smurfs were fast to act. CG123 was intelligent, and was quick to point to the others Ollie_H's true nature. They all believed they had their last enemy cornered. BKB1991 finished the honours jumping on Ollie_H's vulnerable tail. He ran away, screaming in pain.

The Smurfs looked around. They were safe!! They, against all odds, managed to defeat the evil forces.

Ollie_H was:

th_azrael.jpg

Azrael, the new Godfather, Team Wizard Aligned

It is now -

EndGame!

Congratulations to CG123, Hedger_14 and BKB1991. You are the winners of 'The Smurfs Mafia'. Well done!

Hedger_14 was:

th_papa-smurf.jpg

Papa Smurf, the Priest, Team Smurf Aligned

CG123 was:

Brainy.jpg

Brainy Smurf, the Role Cop, Team Smurf Aligned

BKB1991 was:

th_poet.jpg

Poet Smurf, Vanilla Townie, Team Smurf Aligned

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Not bad not bad. Well Idk but I think if User hadnt told on me, I might have been in trouble :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It means I was right going for Ollie. Shame he didn't have any role. Good play guys, well done. I wouldn't have gone for Ollie at all the second time. It was between Bilal and Callum.

Again, apologies for my mistake. It wasn't intentional.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
The Roles

The Town

Zohaib was:

th_01_Schtroumpf_Gourmand.jpg

Greedy Smurf, Vanilla Townie, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Greedy Smurf. You are the Chef of the village, and it is your responsibilty to keep the Village fed. You are a food freak, and love food in general.

You win if you stay alive till the end, and all threats to the town are eliminated.

Maney2k9 was:

th_handy.jpg

Handy Smurf, Vanilla Townie, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Handy Smurf. You are the village mechanic, and design various types of inventions. They are useful in protecting or rescuing your fellow Smurfs

You win if you stay alive till the end, and all threats to the town are eliminated.

AngryPixel was:

th_PainterSmurf.jpg

Painter Smurf, Vanilla Townie, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Painter Smurf. You are the village artist, and have produced several masterpieces of your fellow Smurfs.

MaD was:

th_Hefty_Smurf.jpg

Hefty Smurf, Vanilla Townie, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Hefty Smurf Smurf. You are the toughest and strongest Smurf. Your entire daily routine comprises of training.

Vedarshi was:

th_grouchy-smurf.jpg

Grouchy Smurf, Vanilla Townie, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Grouchy Smurf. You hate everything. But you are also very brave, and won't hesitate for a second to protect the village. But you would hate doing so.

BKB1991 was:

th_poet.jpg

Poet Smurf, Vanilla Townie, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Poet Smurf. You enjoy crafting poetry or playwrights. None of them have been published as of yet.

ZoraxDoom was:

th_vanity-smurf-the-smurfs-7.jpg

Vanity Smurf, the Tracker, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Vanity Smurf. You are obsessed with yourself and your own beauty. You think of yourself as the most beautiful thing to have ever existed, and cannot get enough of yourself. Your favourite hobby is to stare at yourself in the hand mirror that you carry around everywhere. In this game however, due to me being a fan of irony, your personality is reversed during the Night phase. You suddenly possess a curiosity on the happenings of others.

Hence, you are the Tracker. Each night you may PM me the name of the person who you want to track. Your results will show who that person was seen around during the Night.

Varun was:

th_jokey-smurf.jpg

Jokey Smurf, Vanilla Townie, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Jokey Smurf. You love causing pranks and general mayhem. You find yourself to be the funniest Smurf alive, even if only you find them amusing.

After ZoraxDoom's death:

th_jokey-smurf.jpg

Jokey Smurf, the Universal Back-up, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Jokey Smurf. You love causing pranks and general mayhem. You find yourself to be the funniest Smurf alive, even if only you find them amusing.

You have now pulled off a big prank to irritate those who oppose your fellow Smurfs. You grabbed the mirror that was left behind after ZoraxDoom's dissappearance, and vowed to carry on his role. You are now the Tracker.

Chewie was:

th_baby-smurf.jpg

Baby Smurf, the Powerful Baby, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Baby Smurf. You are the cutest and most innocent member of Smurf Village. You were dropped off from a Stork, and are the object of affection from all the Smurfs. You also possess magic powers. But since you have no control over them, they are situational, and often quite powerful.

Hence, you are the Powerful Baby. Once, and only once, you may perform one of the following tasks sometime in the game (Night phase only):

• Investigate the alignment of someone
  • Investigate the role of someone
  • Protect someone
  • Lie-detect one post
  • Roleblock someone
  • Roleprotect someone (the target will be immune to all Night roles except a kill)
  • Vigilante kill someone

Remember, you can only perform one of the above tasks. And you can only perform it once. So, choose wisely.

User2010 was:

th_smurfette.jpg

Smurfette, the Jailkeeper, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Smurfette. You are the only female in the village, and are everyone's favourite (for obvious reasons). Since you are the love interest of most Smurfs, you are able to keep them where ever you want.

Hence, you are the Jailkeeper. Each night you may PM me the name of the person who you want to jailkeep. That person will be both roleblocked and rolestopped (will be immune to all night roles, including kills). In essence, they will not be able to target or be targetted.

CG123 was:

Brainy.jpg

Brainy Smurf, the Role Cop, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Brainy Smurf. You are the most intelligent of the Smurfs, and are Papa Smurf's apprentince. Although you possess many skills, your habit of showing yourself off tends to cause many to be annoyed by you. But, you still have the best interests of the village at heart.

Hence, you are the Role Cop. Every night, you may PM me the name of a member who you want to investigate. Upon investigation, their role will be revealed to you. Note that it will only be the role, not the alignment, that will be revealed.

Hedger_14 was:

th_papa-smurf.jpg

Papa Smurf, the Priest, Team Smurf Aligned

You are Papa Smurf. You are the leader of Smurf Village, and will do anything to protect it and your beloved "little Smurfs."

Hence, you are the Priest. If you hammer lynch someone, you will be overriden with guilt and commit suicide during the next Night phase (i.e. not Night the which follows your hammer, but the Night after).

You also command a lot of respect and authority in the Village. But you hate to abuse that power. Therefore, once, and only once, you may have one of your lynches to be counted as a double-vote. Just PM me after you have placed the lynch you want to be counted as a double vote.

Use your voting wisely.

The Mafia

Treva was:

th_gargamel-1.jpg

Gargamel, the mafia Jailkeeper, Team Wizard Aligned

You are Gargamel. You are an evil wizard, who has a passion of hatred for the Smurfs. You have used countless schemes, most involving magic, to try and find their hidden village, so you can destroy and eat them. But since all your schemes have failed, you have resorted to using your magic powers to try and help your Godfather, Lord Balthazar, to destroy the Smurfs.

Hence, you are the mafia jailkeeper. Each night you may PM me the name of the person who you want to jailkeep. That person will be both roleblocked and rolestopped (will be immune to all night roles, including kills). In essence, they will not be able to target or be targetted.

Your mafia associates are P Squared (Lord Balthazar) and Ollie_H (Azrael).

You win if you stay alive till the end and all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

P_Squared was:

th_Baltasar.jpg

Lord Balthazar, the Godfather, Team Wizard Aligned

You are Lord Balthazar. You are an extremely cruel and evil wizard, more so than your own Godson, the notoroius Gargamel. You despise the Smurfs, and want to see them suffer before you gobble them up.

Hence, you are the Godfather. Each night, you may PM me the name of the person who you want to kill. You can choose to do the kill yourself, or have one of your mafia associates perform the kill. If they do, then they will not be able to perform their role that night.

Your mafia associates are Treva (Gargamel) and Ollie_H (Azrael).

You win if you stay alive till the end and all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

Ollie_H was:

th_azrael.jpg

Azrael, Mafia Goon, Team Wizard Aligned

You are Azrael. You are Garagmel's loyal cat, who helps him in his quest to get rid of the Smurfs. You also find them very tasty, and would love a chance to gobble them up. However, you are also very clumsy, and sometimes end up getting in the way.

Hence, you are the Mafia Goon. You possess no special abilities, but you are still an essential member to the mafia's cause, and can help them plot their way to victory.

Your mafia associates are P Squared (Balthazar) and Treva (Gargamel).

After P_Squared's death:

th_azrael.jpg

Azrael, the new Godfather, Team Wizard Aligned

You are Azrael. You are Garagmel's loyal cat, who helps him in his quest to get rid of the Smurfs. You also find them very tasty, and would love a chance to gobble them up. However, you are also very clumsy, and sometimes end up getting in the way.

With your mafia assoiciates dead, you have now inherited the killing role, and are therefore the new Godfather.

Each night, you may PM me the name of the person you want to kill.

Individual/Cult

Highlander999 was:

th_Smurfs_Animation_Cel_Hogatha_Holds_Vanity.jpg

Hogatha, the Serial Killer, Witch Aligned

You are Hogatha. You are a fat, ugly, bald Hag. You have tried to search for true love, but have always been rebutted, whether it be from the Smurfs or the Wizards. You've decided enough is enough and plan to get your revenge.

Hence, you are the Serial Killer. Each night, you may PM me the name of the person who you want to kill. But, you still haven't given up hope on searching for true love, and have managed to brew 2 powerful love potions.

Hence, you are also able to recruit members to your cause. On any given night, you may PM me the name of the member you want to recruit. But you can only do so twice. While the potion is powerful, it is not perfect. There is a chance that it will not work. Once you've used up a potion, you cannot re-use it (whether it was successful or not). Because of the effort it takes into giving the potion discretely, you will not be able to perform your kill the night you choose to recruit

You win if you stay alive till the end and everyone else is dead (apart from your potential cult members).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night Explanations

NIght 1

P_Squared kills ZoraxDoom
Treva jailkeeps no-one
Highlander999 kills Maney2k9

User2010 jailkeeps Varun
Aditya investigates AngryPixel
Chewie role investigates Treva
Zorax tracks Varun

Night 2

P_Squared kills Chewie
Treva jailkeeps Vedarshi
Highlander999 kills Chewie

User2010 jailkeeps Treva
Varun tracks Chewie
Aditya investigates User2010

Night 3

P_Squared kills MaD
Highlander999 tries to recruit MaD

User2010 jailkeeps Highlander999
Varun tracks Highlander999
Aditya investigates Highlander999

Night 4

P_Squared kills Varun

User2010 jailkeeps Ollie_H
Varun tracks BKB1991
CG123 investigates P_Squared

Night 5

Ollie_H kills User2010

User2010 jailkeeps BKB1991
CG123 investigates Ollie_H

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good work townies. CG, you crediting me for the victory mate? :p You should agree, my role claim was awesome. ;) :p I was cop in HP mafia but obviously I didn't use my role as well as I should have. In this game, I saw a lot of members claiming as vanilla and so I thought of claming as a vanilla as well. I could have got easily lynched because normally mafia's claim as vanilla and more so because earlier I said the same thing in this thread (which was the only suspicious post I made) but I didn't wanted the mafia's to know so early in the game that I'm the cop.

Actually, I don't really believe you Callum. Why would Aditya claim vanilla? I don't think he is a smart enough player to do that while he had a role (No offence to him).

Any changes in your views? :p Well, I've mentioned earlier as well and will mention again, I'm trying to improve my gameplay in mafia games and according to me I've been a little more useful to the townies (in the game where I've been townie obviously :p) in my last few games compared to the first few I played. Oh yeah, congrats for winning your first mafia game. :p :)

Well done Smurf, you ran this game well. :thumbs

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Personally, I thought the turning point in the game was adding in the two replacements. Had it not been for that (at which I voiced my concerns in the quicktopic) I think the mafias may have won this one.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Another win for the town, four in a row I guess now?

Anyways, nice game, Smurf. Enjoyed it, besides the Vedarshi-Angrypixel thing, obviously.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
And not to forget User's l-a-m-e-ness upon revealing who BKB was following his death, though it was purely unintentional! Could've given a mouth watering finish to this game then. Though I'm not liking the ratio of the number of townies to the mafias - 13:3?

Aditya

ICC Board Member
You post in this forum Haari? :p What happened to Vedarshi?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Nevertheless, exceptional job in running the game smoothly PS. :thumbs

@ Adi: Not really, just followed this one, for I had far too much free time during my holidays. :p

Users who are viewing this thread