Pokemon? Mafia - Endgame | Town (BKB1991/P Squared) wins!

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yay, well played town.

I was never really going to win once Spoobir counterclaimed me, as I had to reveal anything overwise I probably would have been lynched. My original move of kind of counterclaiming Papa almost fully worked though, which I was pretty happy about.

Which claim of mine did you check which came up true CG? Considering I was cult I was careful about everything I wrote.

Your Gengar claim, as I couldn't check alignments.

Spoobir
04-18-2011
04:41 AM ET (US)
Well we know CG123 is mafia since he just claimed my character...

:lol

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was for keeping you alive Callum, in the hope that you'd check my role claim, seeing as I claimed as the character I actually was

Varun

ICC Board Member
Lol, congrats to PSquared and BKB :thumbs

Well done Varun, fantastic game mate, really enjoyed it :clap

Had BKB not protected PSquared, me and BKB would've won, but oh well. I feel I played much better than in the WWE Mafia.

----------

You would've won if you targeted BKB. That's because you'd then equal the town, and win.

----------

And have to admit that managing this was intense fun.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
You would've won if you targeted BKB. That's because you'd then equal the town, and win.

----------

Wouldn't Psquared win, after all he was the double voter? Either ways, I had to try and convince afridi to go for psquared and then protect him at night that was the only way I was going to win.

Varun

ICC Board Member
The cult's winning condition was to outnumber or equalise their number with the other alignments.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So, in that case both would have won. What would you do with PS if Afridi targeted BKB?

Varun

ICC Board Member
PS would have died, because the aim of the cult was to eliminate every other pokemon, and they would have done it by equaling them.

Anyways, that hasn't occured, so let's not bother ourselves. :p

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
Great game, Really enjoyed it. Didn't expect Papa Smurf to be the role he was. :eek: I just thought it was a very very brave and selfless move from him. I couldn't make much sense of the night time targettings. Once the roles are revealed, I'll understand it much better.:p I personally am happy with my performance. I do agree that I deserved to get lynched. My main problem was I couldn't understand how to help the town without actually helping the town (if you get what I mean). Tbh I think Callum played a marvellous game. His observations were usually spot on.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Reviews along with roles will take a bit time. I've started doing them, have no idea when they'll be completed.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Lol. Work faster!

Papa_Smurf for MVP for that one bold move tbh, had that come off...geez. Completely pwnage.

Otherwise Afridirulez did surprisingly well to hang on till the end. In spite of all the attention on him, he somehow avoided being lynched. You could put it down to poor townie play, but he deserves some credit. The bit from Spoobir where he acted offended that he would recruit Afridi was epic in hindsight, and Afridi acting completely clueless about cult (planned or not) threw people right off the trail that he might be one. Except for me...I was onto him from the start :spy

BKB only survived cause I was too scared to kill him tbh :p But used his kill brilliantly, he was onto me right from the start but kept it quiet, and kept himself on my side which was smart cause it helped keep him alive.

P_Squared messed up killing ARay but did well in general too, won the townie trust early, didn't play too aggressive so I had no real urge to kill him until the end, and survived the game.

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
Spoobir - "I've got it! You are Jigglypuff, Singing Pokemon, every night you may sing your song to somebody and render them unconcious for the whole night. They will be unable to use their role that night. "

:lol (I hope you weren't being serious!). Read the mafia thread. There are some hilarious theories their too!

----------

:facepalm I can't believe it, Jigglypuff does do exactly that. I thought you were joking. :p

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
:lol (I hope you weren't being serious!). Read the mafia thread. There are some hilarious theories their too!

----------

:facepalm I can't believe it, Jigglypuff does do exactly that. I thought you were joking. :p

Lol I figured at that point the town roleblocker was dead so I was trying to get Afridi to claim it, he was too paranoid though. :rolleyes

AfridiRulez

Club Cricketer
Thank Zorax and Simsanta, I feel a played much better in this game than in WWE Mafia.

I went for Spoobir because I knew he was a very smart player, and just had a hunch that he would accept the role of cult.

----------

----------

Omg Varun you should've told me that. :mad

What I had in mind was a me and BKB joint win. Because what I though was I need to get rid of the double voter PSquared, or else he will lynch and hammer me on the following day, because he would know I'm cult. I never knew I would win if me and a townie were both alive.

But oh well, town won fair and square.

Users who are viewing this thread