Harry Potter Mafia - The End! Abhas/Death Eaters win!

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I take it you didn't plan Papa Smurf and I to combine in that way :p

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I actually liked my win condition, but my role was essentially the most useless in the game (IMO), only ahead of being a Vanilla.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Whoa thanks for that Chez, so it seems we were really lucky to get the right guys at the right time. None of the townies were able to use their kills, so that helped a lot.
Mafia is also lucky they didn't kill me at night, because that would have meant a definite loss for the mafia. I think me killing Chewie was surely the turning point of the game, considering we missed his lynch due to the masterpiece between him and smurf.
I think everyone revealed their cards too soon, too easily :p

ARay

County Cricketer
Yeaaah so the town did have killing role but they were all hidden. I was wondering as to why the balance looked so bad. Guess mafia were smart enough to get the townies in the right order ;)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I feel the turning point was Mark posting 'Varun is the one'. He was cursed and that moment on, we fell further.

Chewie

BCCI President
We didn't realise that there was still someone with the imperious curse.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I feel the turning point was Mark posting 'Varun is the one'. He was cursed and that moment on, we fell further.

Yeah, you idiots let me have the hammer vote. At that time, Abhas and I lost all thoughts of sneakiness and just were trying to get it over with.

Chewie

BCCI President
One question, how did both Hedger and Abhas use their powers at the end of the game? Hedger was supposed to make one of his death eaters kill his target, and they weren't allowed to use their role. This didn't happen at the end...

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
If you read through it, after a while (before i became mafia), Chez decided to let the godfather make the kill himself since one of the other mafia was losing a chance to use their role everynight.

Chewie

BCCI President
Where did it say that?

----------

In the quicktopic?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
It was written into the setup from the start that every night a mafia member would have to give up their role to make the kill until a certain number of mafia were left - I think it was godfather + 1 from memory.

Users who are viewing this thread