Harry Potter Mafia - The End! Abhas/Death Eaters win!

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Freaking pissing me off. Should have gone for Abhas the minute I died. Told you folks. The minute he opens his mouth and brings out a theory everyone starts listening. :p

Near

Club Cricketer
My death actually had a good effect.
And now for the pattern:
the first 3 people signing up got the biggest 3 roles:
Harry-User2010
Ron-Aditya
Hermione-ARay
And everybody from no.12 to no.16 are either mafia or individual

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Freaking pissing me off. Should have gone for Abhas the minute I died. Told you folks. The minute he opens his mouth and brings out a theory everyone starts listening. :p

:D After your death, we missed User's imperious and it was the last piece of straw we were clutching on. Had they lynched me, they had won for sure. Luckily I figured out if Hedger is lynched, there might still be a chance of winning, so I was able to build up the story :p

----------

Actually, Apart from paki, the mafia contributed well to the cause. P-number's imperious had been found out and I'm thankful he din't use it properly, because after his lynch, it is the imperious which took the town by surprise.
Matt made the town believe they need to go for the horcruxes, and somehow, I put in the idea that all mafia need to be killed, and later myself blasted User off about it :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Abhas, there is one more thing. Hedger and you (both) could have won this had you killed me instead of CG during the night. I was as vulnerable as anyone after I was lynched in the quest of destroying the horcrux. Had you gone for my kill, I and CG both would have gone and you both could have lynched off Adi.

I had only one immune to any sort of kill except mod kill. I played there by saying that I was not kill able at night and you guys believed. Still, that didn't do much but didn't allow Hedger to win. And, he got pissed off, which I liked. :p

----------

After your death, we missed User's imperious and it was the last piece of straw we were clutching on. Had they lynched me, they had won for sure. Luckily I figured out if Hedger is lynched, there might still be a chance of winning, so I was able to build up the story

To be honest, I was always thinking Draco can't be individual. It was only when Adi got you as that by investigation. Had he got correct result, we would have won.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
We were afraid :p After the failed imperious, and my indecisiveness about you, we didn't want to risk a miss.
That said, we weren't expecting a single vote to lynch him off. I was contemplating that you've become a double voter.
Very well played indeed :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Thanks, and same for you. It was a great game and Chez has to be credited. He was the mastermind after all. Ha ha!

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
To be honest, I learnt a lot about the game from this. It was great to see players like Hedger and Abhas as the mafia in action.

Every decision you make and can have reprecussions later on. For example, the night Chewie's kill was transferred to Hedger, I had serioulsy considered tragetting Abhas instead. I honestly wasn't sure of your allegiance, and thought the best way to find out would be your death :p I decided for Hedger because he had more evidence against him, and it would be great a way to find out if he was still immune to death.

If I had gone for Abhas, things might have penned out differently. For one thing, Hedger being Voldemort wouldn't have been a sure thing.

Good job everyone on a game well done :thumbs

Near

Club Cricketer
In the first part it was me and Bevab who were actually doing something so 2 mafia. Later it was Hedger and me for a short time and after that Abhas and Hedger so it was 2 mafia players at work throughout the game.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be honest, I learnt a lot about the game from this. It was great to see players like Hedger and Abhas as the mafia in action.

Every decision you make and can have reprecussions later on. For example, the night Chewie's kill was transferred to Hedger, I had serioulsy considered tragetting Abhas instead. I honestly wasn't sure of your allegiance, and thought the best way to find out would be your death :p I decided for Hedger because he had more evidence against him, and it would be great a way to find out if he was still immune to death.

If I had gone for Abhas, things might have penned out differently. For one thing, Hedger being Voldemort wouldn't have been a sure thing.

Good job everyone on a game well done :thumbs

Yea I was thinking that just before as well :p All your fault :p And we would have known it was Hedger because I would still have swapped you two around. When I was plotting that I was laughing to myself, because of the confusion it would have caused if it turned out that at night the mafia had killed one of their own :lol

Good game overall Chez, would be nice to see what roles everyone had and what they did each night :)

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, a pretty good game.

That curse was overpowered though IMO, as it was a two lynch swing, one the player silenced can't lynch, then the mafia can use him to lynch someone else. Pretty much the original four mafia were all too idiotic to know how to use it properly, but when Hedger and Abhas came along later on those lynches were crucial.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, a pretty good game.

That curse was overpowered though IMO, as it was a two lynch swing, one the player silenced can't lynch, then the mafia can use him to lynch someone else. Pretty much the original four mafia were all too idiotic to know how to use it properly, but when Hedger and Abhas came along later on those lynches were crucial.

That was another reason why I was pretty sure it was p23456789 - his English isn't good enough to make it seem like he was someone else :p

Near

Club Cricketer
True, I thought if I posted as somebody else and it sounded like my posts then my cover would be blown. Thanks to chewie for lynching me off, that was the trigger that made Abhas a mafia.

Users who are viewing this thread